Twilight Levels

Posted by Xqars

Do you think the Twilight levels are going to be the same elements as the Ocarina's (Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow, and Spirit)? It kind of looks like it. I'd have abosolutely no problem with it though. I liked the Ocarina's Shadow Temple. Zombies, skeletons, and giant hands dropping onto you. All that good stuff.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Well, we've already seen the Forest Temple, and I believe a Water Temple was mentioned. Fire is pretty much a guaratee. Though I doubt there will be a Shadow/Spirit Temple.

Either way, they'll have the basic three, with whatever else they want to include. Maybe a Twilight Temple or something like that.

Anywho, this should be in the Zelda board.

Posted by Burrito

There were Earth and Wind temples in The Wind Waker. So, I'd guess that they will probably aim for some different elements in Twilight Princess. I'm sure there are lots of other themes that they could think up.

Posted by Klarth

The Earth and Wind temples were originally planned for OoT, weren't they?

I suggest Fire, Water and Forest as the "basic three dungeons you have to go through beforehand" that you always see in a Zelda game, followed by whatever they've come up with.

Bonus dungeons would be nice too.

Posted by Alastor

There very well may be some bonus dungeons. They said that one of the reasons the game was delayed in the first place was to add new levels, so there might be some bonus/hidden ones among those. Anyway, yeah. Basic three then something else. I'm not so sure there would be a basic three, though. Unless it's just to get the Master Sword. We already know that you don't start as a young Link... but then again, that doesn't really matter. The Master Sword would still be behind the Door of Time, and would need three keys to open it.

Ah well. Only way to know is to wait.

Quoted post: Bonus dungeons would be nice too.

Optional dungeons with bonus weapons. That's what I want.

Quoted post:
I'm not so sure there would be a basic three, though. Unless it's just to get the Master Sword. We already know that you don't start as a young Link... but then again, that doesn't really matter.

Basic three, is, as I imagined it, dugeons that are the "standard" dungeons. So they don't have to be first, or second, or seventh. They're just there somewhere.

Posted by Burrito

They didn't have the three standard dungeons in Majora's Mask, though. So, it could change.

Quoting Klarth: The Earth and Wind temples were originally planned for OoT, weren't they?

Really? Where did you hear this from?

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro: they'll have the basic three, with whatever else they want to include. Maybe a Twilight Temple or something like that.

Yeah, probably the last one too.
------------

And didn't they mention there'd be over eight dungeons?
To exceed Oot, wouldn't there be a chance that Shadow/Spirit temple will be in the game?

I... don't think Nintendo would include the COKE TEMPLE!!!

8 dungeons....... yeh.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

The graphics in TLOZ: Twillight Princess are phenominal, it's the pinicle cross between the splendedly renderd realism of the people and enviroments that made Ocarina of Time a hit, and the intricate battle stylings that made The Wind Waker so popular. It looks absolutely amazing, possibly the most beautiful and convincing video game ever made. (Have you SEEN the water and fire effects!? they're gorgeous)

Asside from having the best graphics and potentially the best game play of any video game to date, as an added bonus, the music has been ochastrated by the one and only John Williams. Mr Williams is famous for creating the music for movies like:

The Star Wars Movies
Jaws
and
Conan The Barbarian

Amongst dozens of other notorious musical scores. TLOZ:TP promises to be nothing short of perfect.

Quoted post: the music has been ochastrated by the one and only John Williams

Though I thought only a handful of the music was orchestrated. The rest is midi-ish. I might be wrong...

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Burrito]Really? Where did you hear this from?
Well, I was totally wrong about the Earth temple, but the text "Wind Medallion" and "Ice Medallion" have been found in the game, in Japanese. And screenshots of an icy dungeon that never cropped up in the final game were floating about in Nintendo Power and suchlike about a decade ago. Hence, a Wind Temple and an Ice Temple were never included in the finished product.

Posted by Xqars

Quoting Angerion the Brave: Asside from having the best graphics and potentially the best game play of any video game to date, as an added bonus, the music has been ochastrated by the one and only John Williams. Mr Williams is famous for creating the music for movies like:

The Star Wars Movies
Jaws
and
Conan The Barbarian

Where did you hear this? I think that's great. Mr. Williams is a great conductor. He's done the movies you listed and also Harry Potter.

Posted by Burrito

Quoting Angerion the Brave: Asside from having the best graphics and potentially the best game play of any video game to date, as an added bonus, the music has been ochastrated by the one and only John Williams. Mr Williams is famous for creating the music for movies like:

The Star Wars Movies
Jaws
and
Conan The Barbarian

Amongst dozens of other notorious musical scores. TLOZ:TP promises to be nothing short of perfect.

I'm pretty sure that Nintendo just purchased that music for the trailer.

[Quote=Klarth]Well, I was totally wrong about the Earth temple, but the text "Wind Medallion" and "Ice Medallion" have been found in the game, in Japanese. And screenshots of an icy dungeon that never cropped up in the final game were floating about in Nintendo Power and suchlike about a decade ago. Hence, a Wind Temple and an Ice Temple were never included in the finished product.

Could that be the Ice Cavern?

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Quoting Burrito: I'm pretty sure that Nintendo just purchased that music for the trailer.

NOOOOOOO!!! Don't kill the dream.:( Acctually, I had assumed that at first myself but I later came into ownership of a marvelous orcestral rendition of the Zelda theme by a one John Williams. So I'm convinved that he did at least a few songs for the game.

Nintendo's said it would have orchestral music that's not MIDI. So I'm sure it will be along the lines of the trailers.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro: Nintendo's said it would have orchestral music.

They did?
Awesome!

Posted by maian

Er, I seriously doubt John Williams is composing songs for a game. The music in the trailer was his works, but if you remember hard enough, the first E3 Wind Waker trailer had the same exact song. (Of course, there's two versions of the first TP trailer, they just have different songs, which confuses people when I say that)

About the temples, there's most definately a forest temple (Could it be in the same area as Wind Waker? Look at the doors..) and some kind of fire/stone temple, most likely fire. If you look into some of the first screenshots, the first demos were in that temple. And I wouldn't doubt there being a temple in the twilight realm.

Oh wai..you're a wolf. That'd be...difficult x_x

Posted by Zeta

Earth Temple
Wind Temple
Water Temple
Fire Temple
Heart Temple
By-your-powers-combined-I-am-Captain-Planet Temple

I'm so very sorry for bumping this, I couldn't resist.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Zeta:
Heart Temple

Wtf!?

Posted by Drewboy64

IS that a face on it's thigh? Holy crap it winked at me!
I wonder if the big open field is sort of a level, because Link was fighting that boss out in the open.

Posted by ExoXile

Wouldn't TP exceed Oot in number of dungeons?

I mean like, heh, that's over 9 levlZorx!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Drewboy64: IS that a face on it's thigh? Holy crap it winked at me!
I wonder if the big open field is sort of a level, because Link was fighting that boss out in the open.

Could just be some sort of event in the game's central hub - Like Bongo-Bongo appearing in Kakariko Village, just interactive.

Posted by Sword of Light

http://www.zelda.com/universe/

Click on link then click on The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

and u can see trailer like to reach me my question file is called

The Legend of Zelda Fans

I Check everyonce in a while

Zelda Games Rock

:-D

Posted by ExoXile