Sports Games for PSP

Posted by VidGameUser

What good sports games are there for PSP?

Posted by Klarth

Fifa 2006 came out a few days ago, but I don't know what that's like.

Posted by SportinGamer

I really love NBA 06..just picked it up and its awesome. The game play is really fluid and the mini games are really sick (dodgeball and paintball) who knew haha. I love it, pick it up!

Posted by aestryker

NBA 06 is awsome if you like basketball.Has good graphics and very smooth gameplay.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

FIFA is the best sports game, but frankly I think you better invest in other areas. While FIFA 06 is the best, I'd still only give it a Five out of Ten.

Posted by GamingGirl

I like THUG 2 but I will also agree with the others about NBA 06. They totally revamped it and the online play is alot of fun. I prefer the skills challenge when it comes to the mini games. Plus there is very little lag online which is always a plus.

Posted by holdon

I just got NBA 06 and the francise mode is great. also the mini gmaes a blast to play on a handheld, anyone played the multiplayer on this yet?

Posted by aestryker

Has anyone tried the online play yet for nba 06?

Posted by darmus

NBA 06, doesn't get any better for basketball, compare the graphics to ps2 games its pretty close. I play it ALOT, perfect for long car trips haha.

Posted by GamingGirl

Quoting aestryker: Has anyone tried the online play yet for nba 06?

Yeah the multiplayer is my favorite part of this game. There is always a ton of people looking for a game online. I have had pretty good competition. If you wanna get a game going let me know. I am always up for the challenge. We can wager a few trading cards too if interested.

Posted by sqwibby

well it depends what type of sports you like. basketball,football,soccer,baseball,racing, or any other sport

Posted by darmus

I have yet to play a truely good football game for psp but i think that for basketball nba 06 is the way to go.