Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Posted by Killer Jordo

Well, I know I'm going to buy it once it comes out in November. It's hard to find a good preview though. Their is a US only one on the net but its all choppy and sh[COLOR="White"]it[/COLOR]. Anyway are you going to whatch it once it comes out? Are you looking forward to it coming out? TELL ME DAM[COLOR="white"]NIT[/COLOR]!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Sting

I saw the trailer during "The Corspe Bride" and all I have to say is that my jaw was down the entire clip. It was amazing. I don't care how close they stick to the story, it will be a graphic masterpiece. I do look forward to Voldemort though, I just hope they don't massacre him as bad as I predict (like they did James Potter and Snape, they both should of looked much...forgive the term, attractive).

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: It's hard to find a good preview though.

Go to comingsoon.net

They have one really awesome trailer there.

Anywho, the movie looks great (minus the merpeople). Plus, the use the Predator's roar for the dragon. So I have to see it.

Posted by Klarth

The movie looks pretty good. Obviously they'll have to cut a lot out what with it being the first long-winded HP book-movie adaptation, but...

[quote=Killer Jordo]Well, I know I'm going to buy it once it comes out in November.
You are such a special child. Has anyone ever told you that?

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro: Predator's roar for the dragon.

Lol, that's called stealing :D
---------
Dang, the trailer was awsome!

Posted by Caryatid

I'm definitely looking forward to it. It looks really good. Even though Daniel Radcliffe has no ability to act, I'm still going to go see it.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Vampiro: Go to comingsoon.net

They have one really awesome trailer there.

Anywho, the movie looks great (minus the merpeople). Plus, the use the Predator's roar for the dragon. So I have to see it.

Thank's for that

Quoting Klarth: You are such a special child. Has anyone ever told you that?

No, no one has ever told me that. But I did accedently forgot to spell a ticket. woopsy daizy

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Killer Jordo]No, no one has ever told me that.
Bull****.

I saw the extended trailer for this in Dixon's today. I like the dragon a lot.

Posted by boomstick

I'm looking forward to it and since I'm yet to be dissapointted by a Harry Potter movie, I'm expecting it to be pretty good.

Posted by Sting

Quoting boomstick: I'm looking forward to it and since I'm yet to be dissapointted by a Harry Potter movie, I'm expecting it to be pretty good.

Does that mean you haven't seen the second one?

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Sting: Does that mean you haven't seen the second one?

The second wasn't as good as the others, but it wasn't bad or crappy, so I wasn't really dissapointed, I'm usually not all the disapointed unless a movie is downright bad or if everybody is like 'BEST MOVIE ****ING EVER!' or it's praised like hell and ends up really ****ty like Titanic was.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Klarth: Bull****.

Srry forgot to say [/SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!]

Posted by Azusa

Just saw the trailer. It looks pretty nifty.

Though I'm sort of concerned as to how they are going to condense everything from the book into one movie. That book was considerably big. Harry didn't even get to Hogwarts until around page two hundred or so. I wonder what they are going to cut out.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Azusa: Just saw the trailer. It looks pretty nifty.

Though I'm sort of concerned as to how they are going to condense everything from the book into one movie. That book was considerably big. Harry didn't even get to Hogwarts until around page two hundred or so. I wonder what they are going to cut out.

Two to three intermissions and they can condense it....