Posted by Screenname

called:

"Screennames Dream log"

Posted by KoH

Say no. Please...

Posted by Max Mouse

Errrrr you'll never get one........

Posted by brownoystercult

Seriously not like your chances are any higher.

Posted by Stalolin

k, roinkz and i want our own blog

Posted by Ant

nope. you sure can't by golly gee

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

No, because everyone hates you.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Angelwing]No, because everyone hates you.

*** BLESS YA!

Posted by Ch

Phh. I want(demand) one too.

Posted by Klarth

Even if you did get one, what's the probability of someone making a post in it that isn't something like "LOL SCREENNAME WILL NEVER HAVE SEX"? I don't think anybody would take it seriously, sir.

...Neglecting, of course, that this isn't how you ask for a blog. Dipshite.

Posted by loony636

lol to all above posts. If you want a blog then pm Jesse.

Posted by The Judge

I am in favor of this idea.

To keep space tidy, however, I suggest we delete that cespool of filth that is Junior Senior's horribly pointless blog, as only her and Max Mouse frequent them with serious intent (to carry out conversations better left on AIM), and no one cares if they were to fall off the face of the earth anyways.

Screename, please tell us what your theme for this blog is.

Posted by Max Mouse

Errrrr don't delete Junior Senior's horribly pointless blog. Its my favorite place to unleash hell.:D

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Max Mouse: Errrrr don't delete Junior Senior's horribly pointless blog. Its my favorite place to unleash hell.:D

Max Mouse...your hell is like...an army of evil pink, fuzzy bunnies with pitch forks :D

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Angelwing: No, because everyone hates you.

I don't.

Posted by Iris

No, everyone important hates you.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Fei-on: I don't.

Fei-on you don't seem to hate anyone no matter how abnoxious they are. I swear you are like the guy that just loves everyone. A guy could have broken out from prison and coem to your door and you would treat him like he was the greatest guy and not care how he acts.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Screenname: called:

"Screennames Dream log"

Lol.

+5 to stupid points.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Stalolin: k, roinkz and i want our own blog

on?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Roinkz]on?

dunno?

we could make one worshipping sabredog and netman in an attempt to gain the respect of the super mods

or it could be like on that one i dunno

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Mystic Hero: Fei-on you don't seem to hate anyone no matter how abnoxious they are. I swear you are like the guy that just loves everyone. A guy could have broken out from prison and coem to your door and you would treat him like he was the greatest guy and not care how he acts.

Wrong.

Screenname has not ever displayed behavior that would lead me to dislike him.

I don't really care for a lot of people, but I don't generally use the word hate, either. If you'd absolutely like me to, I'll spout off a few names of VGCers who really don't mix with me.

Sean Fury was the same way. Sure, he was obnoxious, and so if Flame Ghost, from time to time. But FG is a genuinely nice guy. That's more than a lot of other users here at VGC can say.

So what if the majority doesn't find someone obnoxious? Most of them are still jerks in my book.

Posted by KoH

Uh... where are you when he POSTS?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting KoH: Uh... where are you when he POSTS?

Other threads? I think, maybe...

Yeah, I just checked, and it turns out, there's more than one thread on VGC, so I'm guessing that while he posting in one, I must be in another.

Either way, my point still stands. I personally have no reason to dislike him. If you can cite some examples as to why I ought not to like him, I may consider it, but unfortunately, I won't be accepting the consensus merely because of its title "consensus", since I know the general population of VGC to sheer morons, at best.

Of course, there are exceptions, and a lot of you are great people, but I find that most of you probably only dislike this Screenname character because it's "cool" to do so.

Posted by Klarth

I don't dislike Screenname because hating on him is cool. I just think he's a ****ing retard with brain rot.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Klarth: I don't dislike Screenname because hating on him is cool. I just think he's a ****ing retard with brain rot.

Which is an opinion that you've formed from personal experience, I'm sure. Totally valid, in that case.

But in my case, I haven't experienced anything to make me dislike him, and everyone is suggesting that I dislike him without ever having spoken with him, even once.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Fei-on]Which is an opinion that you've formed from personal experience, I'm sure.
Indeed it is, so
[quote]Totally valid, in that case.
this is true.

[quote]But in my case, I haven't experienced anything to make me dislike him, and everyone is suggesting that I dislike him without ever having spoken with him, even once.
I've never spoken to Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosevic, Ian Huntley, Hitler, Stalin, Osama Bin Laden or Satan, and you're telling me they're bad people? Jesus, man, don't be so uptight.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Klarth: Indeed it is, so

this is true.

I've never spoken to Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosevic, Ian Huntley, Hitler, Stalin, Osama Bin Laden or Satan, and you're telling me they're bad people? Jesus, man, don't be so uptight.

I'm not being uptight, I don't think. I think I'm being reasonable. You're comparing Screenname to Satan and Adolf Hitler.

He certainly isn't as bad as all that, and if he truly is, then I'll see it when I see, but I wish you all would respect my right to not dislike someone and realize that though you may dislike a person, that doesn't mean others have to as well. I'm sure that if I spouted off a list of people that I find worthless, you'd disagree and rightfully so.

I have no reason to dislike people like Sean Fury, Screenname, Flame Ghost and so forth. They've never been rude to me. Sure, they're not too bright, but they're generally nice people who try to say nice things, until someone says something bad about them, in which case they try to defend themselves, but do so poorly, because they're, as I said, not too bright.

But hey, I'd rather be stupid and nice than intelligent and a jerk.

Posted by Klarth

Whoa whoa I'm not forcing you to dislike anyone. You're spouting the fact that you have nothing against him as if it's something to be proud of. If people don't need to show such a huge amount of hate towards him, why do you need to show everyone that you have nothing against him? You don't. I respect the fact that you have no reason to dislike him from the "he's never done anything to me" perspective, but not everybody sees him that way. I see him as a stupid, unintentionally-aloof fool, and for the love of me, Feion, I can't understand why you're adopting the position you are right now. You're the only person who thinks it makes sense. Keep it to yourself if you're going to overflow like this.

Posted by Ch

Actually, can I have a blog?

Posted by Klarth

Now there's a statement I agree with.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Fei-on]Other threads? I think, maybe...

Yeah, I just checked, and it turns out, there's more than one thread on VGC, so I'm guessing that while he posting in one, I must be in another.

Either way, my point still stands. I personally have no reason to dislike him. If you can cite some examples as to why I ought not to like him, I may consider it, but unfortunately, I won't be accepting the consensus merely because of its title "consensus", since I know the general population of VGC to sheer morons, at best.

Of course, there are exceptions, and a lot of you are great people, but I find that most of you probably only dislike this Screenname character because it's "cool" to do so.
Perhaps not to hate nor dislike him... but to say that he's at BEST a complete moron you can not disagree.

Btw... when Screenname first appeared I was the first that he "leached" onto. I'm not doing this because it's "cool" but because I have a genuine annoyance for him. He's always been nothing but a nuisance to me and hasn't contributed anything but pointless "poser" babble to any forum he's ever been on.

Nothing person, but he's quite possibly the stupidest fuck alive.

Posted by Screenname

test

Posted by Screenname

edit: oops double post...

OK Klarth I don't even know who you are on here, and whats the point of arguing with Fei-on on why he shouldn't like me wow.

Posted by Klarth

thanks for proving KoH's point.

Posted by Fate

If it'll keep Screenname out of my stomping grounds, I say give it to him.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: If it'll keep Screenname out of my stomping grounds, I say give it to him.

But it's just another reason for him to stick around.

Posted by Poison

Maybe we should just end all this and give me a blog!

...A blog about the void.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Klarth]thanks for proving KoH's point.

YES. SEE? YES. I say ban him (Screenname, that is.). :)