Sims 2

Posted by punk_goth_churn

I was dicussing this with my little sis since we are both sims fan. We know that you have to have a game. But we were wondering if you have all progams, can play college with nightlife and switch for college on nightlife.

Posted by Cmex28

yes, u can play college in nightlife and while your Sim is in college u can also go to the areas given to u by nightlife (Downtown) but of course u need to have already installed both nightlife and college

actually i finally got the game and found out you need to have the nightlife disc in. so you can't play college disc for nightlife.

Posted by Cmex28

well i have all three, sims 2, nightlife, + college and once i loaded all three (in order of 2, coll, and night) it let me. you need to install them in the order of 2, College and Nightlife THEN u can play college and nightlife ( College isnt installed with nightlife) @-@ im confused, what did i type?

I want to have the College disk in the computer as my sister is using the Nightlife disk to play in another computer. It keeps wanting the Nightlife disk even to play College.

Posted by loony636

Its called a crack. You can download a crack on one computer to crack it so you can play the game without the disk. However, with me, I was unable to find a suitable crack for Sims 2, so I was forced to use Daemon Tools and some Mini Images. Its a complicated, but it tricks the computer into thinking that Sims 2 (or in your cases, University and Nightlife) are in the CD drive. There are some mini images for Sims2 and University on [url]www.gameburnworld.com[/url], but for instructions on how to make your own (and I WOULD recommend that you make your own), go here:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/192503

If you need any more help, just post in this thread.