Music Instrument

Posted by Xqars

What music intrument do you play? I mostly play the clarinet but I can also play the saxophone.

Posted by Pit

I'm getting into guitar, but piano/keyboard is the one I've been playing for the longest.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Keys and guitar.

And the Triangle.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Although this has been done time and time again...

I've been playing the piano for over thirteen years. I completed my grade seven royal conservatory, but after that, I started running out of time and interest. I really only want to play certain songs, or compose, so I decided it was time to stop. And also, my teacher was a *****, but that's another story. I dont' play nearly as often as I used to, or I would like, but I still love playing.

I also know how to play Saxophone, playing for a number of years in school bands. It's fun, but not something I'm that interested in doing for long periods of time. I'd much rather be playing the piano, or learning to play the violin. I'd actually love to learn how to play many more instruments, but I do not have the time or money to purchase them.

And although I do own an electric guitar, I've not had much chance to play it.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Guitars, Synths, didgeridoo, soon there will be a sitar on that list too.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I play Bass Guitar. I haven't been playing that long either.

Posted by Richaod

In order of skill (relative positioning too)
Piano/keyboard

Euphonium
Guitar

Vocals and body percussion don't count.

Posted by sabre

Bass guitar. Specifically, a six stringed one - I used to play four string, but it feels all fumbly ever since I've got my six string, so I actually have difficulty playing four-string, now. I think I've been playing for a year and a half, though I don't actually know for sure. I can't actually use a pick (:[), so I play fingered.

Also, I can do a little stuff on keyboards, but I'm not great.

Posted by Porcupine

Quoting Sabredog: I used to play four string

My four string.

I've played piano on and off (mostly off) for ages, I honestly can't think how long, and I'm not very good. I've played the guitar since August '03, practicing nearly every day since then for a few hours. I started on an old Encore Strat, at the start of summerish I got my LP Standard. I started playing bass in October '03 on an Encore PK40 and intend to buy a new one pretty soon. Now I'm mostly using Rob's Tanglewood Rebel-6A for my bassical needs. I started playing the drums some time in '04, I don't remember exactly when. I'm not great but I can do some nifty Peart drumming. And... about a month ago I bought an accordion. :D

Posted by Gollum

Drums. I'm concentrating on finding another bass drum to work on my double bass (I could do sixteenth notes at 140 last week, but now I need to find a new spring for the double pedal). It's hard.

Posted by Klarth

I sing.

That is to say, I lack the coordination to play an instrument of any kind.

Posted by Porcupine

Aw, Jack's talentless. :)

Posted by MetalVox~55

I play a little guitar.

Posted by coromoro

I play alto saxophone, piano, and a little bit of guitar. :)