macintosh vs. microsoft

Posted by linkmaster

I love macintosh apples rules! I hate microsoft i think it is garbage, i dont like bill gates at all he doesnt deserve his $.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Linux.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting linkmaster: I love macintosh apples rules! I hate microsoft i think it is garbage, i dont like bill gates at all he doesnt deserve his $.

Just so happends, Bill Gates own parts of Mac too. SUCKER!

Posted by Linko_16

Grew up on Mac, use Microsoft now... I can live with either one.

Posted by linkmaster

I like macintosh cause u can do so much more stuff alot better programs alot better for design

Posted by Klarth

See computer board.

And I vote Linspire:)

Posted by Bebop

Quoting linkmaster: he doesnt deserve his $.

Why?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I'm one of the only people that I know who is absoultely fluent in both OS8-X and Windows 95-Vista. Both have their upsides and downsides depending on what you do. It's that simple.

Posted by NegativeTrend

In other words, user preference. I for one use Windows and Linux but like Windows more for ease of use.

Posted by Nickd009

I don't have a problem with apple but I use microsoft and I know how to use it, so I don't really know much about how to use apple.

Posted by Caryatid

I like either one. My PC is a Mac, but I grew up with Microsoft, so I'm pretty comfortable using both.

Posted by Ant

Macs suck. Wtf one button on the mouse?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: Macs suck. Wtf one button on the mouse?

Quoted for absolute truthfulness.

Posted by Speedfreak

Macs are like automatic cars. Driving for dummies.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Velvet Nightmare]I'm one of the only people that I know who is absoultely fluent in both OS8-X and Windows 95-Vista.
Whoop-dee-doo, have a medal. :rolleyes:

Windows and Linux.

Posted by linkmaster

Quoting Bebop: Why?

he stole his ideas did not make his own!

Posted by linkmaster

Quoting Ant: Macs suck. Wtf one button on the mouse?

Who cares if there is one click mouse u can get a 2 click one,microgarbage is slow as hell,microsoft is for idiots with low income

Posted by Ant

Macs suck because of people like you. Thanks for proving my point.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Quoting Ant: Macs suck because of people like you. Thanks for proving my point.

See above.

Posted by linkmaster

Quoting Ant: Macs suck because of people like you. Thanks for proving my point.

What point???? who cares if it only have one button it works!!!!!Your just a dumass that cant think for yourself :mad: :chainsaw:

Posted by Ant

If you are the mascot for Macs...need I say anymore.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=linkmaster]Who cares if there is one click mouse u can get a 2 click one,microgarbage is slow as hell,microsoft is for idiots...
Says the user who can hardly compose a simple sentence properly or coherently...

[quote]...with low income
Try using the words "low income" with Microsoft when you go to buy Windows Server 2003. Licences, depending on which Edition of Server 2003 you get, cost near one thousand to four thousand dollars, my friend and I doubt that is money you have, regardless of whether you use a Mac or not.

[quote]who cares if it only have one button it works!!!!!Your just a dumass that cant think for yourself
You aren't one to talk, when it comes to being a "dumass" and being unable to "think for yourself"; you can barely use a keyboard properly. Then again, this explains why you're supporting a mouse that only sports one button; any more than one button and you'd be confused.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trigger again.textlimit get

Posted by linkmaster

[QUOTE=Trigger

You aren't one to talk, when it comes to being a "dumass" and being unable to "think for yourself"; you can barely use a keyboard properly. Then again, this explains why you're supporting a mouse that only sports one button; any more than one button and you'd be confused.
Maybe i dont waste my life chating about video games.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=linkmaster]Maybe i dont waste my life chating about video games.
I don't either, but having a life is no excuse for not learning English properly.

Posted by NegativeTrend

No more insults and no more being a retard from linkmaster.

Posted by Klarth

^First decent post in this thread.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Microsoft all the way. Apple sucks. I hate their mouses. Also you can't right-click on the mac's too. However, I will always be a Microsoft person. I bought an old mac for $75. I wenmt on it and it was complete sh[COLOR="White"]it[/COLOR] I threw it out. Worst $75 I ever spent.

Posted by Azusa

[URL="http://members.cox.net/clyqz/macs.html"]This[/URL] pretty adequately summarizes my feelings about macintosh.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Killer Jordo]I bought an old mac for $75. I wenmt on it and it was complete **** I threw it out. Worst $75 I ever spent.
What do you expect for seventy-five dollars?

Posted by GameMiestro

Macs and Windows both get the job done, but macs are FAR more fun to use. Why?

1.After Dark.
2.Fast Find
3.It takes less than half an hour to boot
4.Simple Text
5.Easy icon changing
6.Great looking cases
7.Escape Velocity
8.Far better menu graphics
9.Far less errors and viruses
10.The happy Mac face!

Fun makes functionality.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting linkmaster: I love macintosh apples rules! I hate microsoft i think it is garbage, i dont like bill gates at all he doesnt deserve his $.

Ok, you need to rephrase yourself on so many levels, it isn't even funny.

First of all, Macintosh is not the company, it's a computer. Apple is the company. Second of all, comparing Apple to Microsoft, is like Apples to Oranges (no pun intended). Apple competes with the PC compatables of the world. Infact Apple is pretty much the only other computer out there, because ever since IBM came out with the PC, it's been a PC dominated world. Now you CAN have a PC without Microsoft, but you can't have Microsoft without a PC. Meaning you can have Linux like someone else said, or you can have Unix, or some other OS.

Apple really isn't competing with Microsoft as you can see. They may be on a small front, such as different softwares, but on the larger scale of things, Apple competes with Dell, HP, Gateway, and anyone else that makes a PC compatable.

So with that said, which do I think is better? PC's! The PC hardware is better IMO. It is more standardized. You can't walk into a store and buy hardware and slap it in one of Apple's computers. You can't really build a Mac yourself. PC's give you the option, and freedom to do what you want.

Now if Apple started to make their OS for PC's I would probably use that, because I hear their OS is pretty good, but they don't make it for PC's so it's really a mute point.

IMO, Apple should quite making hardware and go all software, then they could actually compete better against Microsoft.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Protoman]Ok, you need to rephrase yourself on so many levels, it isn't even funny.
No he doesn't, all he is saying is that he thinks Apple-brand computers rule and that Bill Gates doesn't deserve money. That is his opinion and he needn't "rephrase" it for anyone, especially you. Besides, he did actually refer to "Apple" in his post and aside from that, he actually does use the term 'Macintosh' as though it were an actual computer about two posts later, which it rightfully is. Linkmaster is an idiot with his posts, but he doesn't have to rephrase anything thus far that you've commented on.

[quote]Second of all, comparing Apple to Microsoft, is like Apples to Oranges (no pun intended).
Precisely why asking users if they would prefer a non-PC or PC system is obviously a good question. If we went by your logic, Linkmaster may as well be asking, "Would you prefer an iPod or an iPod?"