BoBoBoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBoBo

Posted by Nickd009

BoBoBoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBoBo have you seen this show yet on cartoon network it is so weird and the title is really hard to say and weird in general.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The title pretty much sums up my feelings on the show.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

The title pretty much sums up my feelings about my life :(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I might take offense to that. Or partial offense.

I've never heard of this show, and I'm glad I haven't. And I'm just going to keep on like I haven't ever heard of it before.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Angelwing: I might take offense to that. Or partial offense.

I meant everything before the Angelwing experience

Posted by Ant

Sounds like a laser show. The Angelwing experience that is.

In any case, from the commeical, I won't be watching it. Out of all the animes they have to choose from they pick some ****ty one like this. NEEDS MORE JUNGLE GUU!

Posted by Stalolin

I've read bits and pieces of the manga. It's not too bad. Absolutely a ridiculous show, he fights with nose hair. Most of it's comedy seems to be done through parodying other shows.

Posted by Alastor

It's actually called Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo. Get it right. :mad:

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

The show tries so hard to make things funny that it bleeds. I can't stand it in the least. The concept is poor, and the storyline is grossly flat.

Posted by boomstick

At least it has a creative name....

Quoting boomstick: At least it has a creative name....

I wouldn't call that creative, just lazy.

Posted by stone cold nicholas

i think it was good

Quoting stone cold nicholas: i think it was good

Come back when you understand the function of message boards and know how to give a valid opinion.

Posted by psp

The main character is a man who can talk to hair........ can u say lame?

Posted by Mystic Hero

It sounds and looks stupid. The name pretty much says it all not to mention the stupid commercials for it. It seems like another poorly done little children's anime.

Posted by DragonBlade91

i thought it was pretty darn funny

Posted by The Punisher

It sounds bad from what most of you are saying, unless if one person thinks its bad and everyone is agreeing with that one person to "fit in". But it sounds dumb.

Posted by Caryatid

I've seen the ads for it. It looks like a ridiculous waste of time.

Posted by Xenos

BOOBOOBOO-BOO BOO-BOOBOO.

Pretty much my impression--it just seems so... not funny? And it's suppose t obe a comedy show too.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting The Punisher: It sounds bad from what most of you are saying, unless if one person thinks its bad and everyone is agreeing with that one person to "fit in". But it sounds dumb.

Watch the commercials for it then tell us what you think.

Posted by Stalolin

Dahaha. I watched the first episode and I chuckled at it. All it does is parody other animes. Or at least that's what it seems it's doing. Many animes are about some kid who's got special powers, it's directly mocking them by having some guy with the power to talk to hair. Kung-fu/special moves are replaced by nose hair techniques, so on, so forth.

Posted by Legend Saber

Most people seem to just be making fun of this anime because of the commercials, and oddly enough, the people that actually bothered to watch the anime seem to all be saying it's at least fairly decent. You guys can speak for yourselfs, but I'm going to actually watch this show before I make a random assumption based off a few commercials.

Posted by Reaper

Yea......When the anouncer guy for Toonami said "Bo" I changed the chanel this show looks so retarded and I hope they take it off the air soon, and put some anime worth watching on.

Quoted post: the people that actually bothered to watch the anime seem to all be saying it's at least fairly decent.

Fairly decent is still crap. There's really no excuse to make anything "fairly decent".

Posted by ExoXile

I guess BoBoBoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBoBo says it all :D

Quoting Legend Saber: Most people seem to just be making fun of this anime because of the commercials, and oddly enough, the people that actually bothered to watch the anime seem to all be saying it's at least fairly decent. You guys can speak for yourselfs, but I'm going to actually watch this show before I make a random assumption based off a few commercials.

I have seen the show; I don't blindly judge a show and flat out say it's crap.

In the case of me seeing this though, it is in fact, crap.

Posted by The Punisher

Cowboy Beebop still on? If not they should replace it with Beebop.

Quoting The Punisher: Cowboy Beebop still on? If not they should replace it with Beebop.

If by Beebop you mean Bebop, yes, they should fill a TV-Y block with TV-14 material.

Posted by chimaira

I don't remember the last time i've seen something so retarded. I mean, it's as if they're going out of their way to make our bladders bleed in pain.

and fans of the show, or anyone who thinks the show is remotely funny for that matter, buy a black dress. you'll need it to cover up your blubbering vagina, it's drooping to the floor.

Posted by Klarth

that post made sense

No, seriously, what'd you get for your twelfth birthday? ADD?

Posted by Xqars

BoBoBoBoBo-BoBoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBoBoBo-BoBo-Bo-BoBo-BoBo-BoBoBo-BoBoBoBo-BoBoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBo-BoBoBoBo-BoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBoBoBoBoBo

Posted by brownoystercult

Funny enough..I can remember some odd Japanese game for the Playstation..titled "BoBo-BoBo" or something like that. I'm not sure whether there's any relationship between the two..but I could remember it was a guy with a yellow afro and attacked his enemies with nostril hairs that were used as whips. Eh, maybe I'm just f*cking insane, but I could've sworn..

Clarification?

Quoting Roinkz: Funny enough..I can remember some odd Japanese game for the Playstation..titled "BoBo-BoBo" or something like that. I'm not sure whether there's any relationship between the two..but I could remember it was a guy with a yellow afro and attacked his enemies with nostril hairs that were used as whips. Eh, maybe I'm just f*cking insane, but I could've sworn..

Clarification?

Sure it wasn't the PS2? Because I know there's one on that system.

Quoting Vampiro: Sure it wasn't the PS2? Because I know there's one on that system.

Mmm, either one. Screenshots would help alot.

http://ps2.ign.com/objects/706/706923.html

YES!

F*cking yes! That's it. His character is so distinctive.

Yeah, well I guess it's safe to say that this anime is "unique".

Posted by The Judge

This show is retarded.

I just saw some of it, and requested Ant to turn it off. Lo, he did. And there was much rejoicing.

Posted by Linko_16

I saw this for the first time just last Friday. I'd seen the commercials and thought it sounded really dumb, but I just got back from work with a huge thirst for some relaxing TV and there wasn't anything else on.

Honestly, I think I'll be catching it every week from now on.

If you ask me, it's partially the Japanese making fun of Americans. Bo-BoBo can't read Japanese, as he demonstrated in the episode, and that's the distinguishing trait of a troublesome American tourist. Accordingly, they made him very homosexual and enourmously stupid. No matter who it's supposed to be, though, the randomness is good for a laugh. For all the really stupid humor I see on TV today (South Park is a good example), I'll gladly watch a big, buff, fro'd moron wearing a striped shirt for no reason burst through the door where his company's dates are waiting only to slam a spikey wig onto the table and yell "TOUCHDOWN!!" while the wig turns upright and yells at the dates "YOU HAD NO DEFENSE, HOW COULD YOU JUST LET HIM SCORE LIKE THAT??", thoroughly upsetting them and dumping the guy who brought him along.

Not the best show on TV, but like I said, I'll be watching it again.

Posted by KMFDM

Bo-Bo7 times or however you say the name is just another lame show like Duel Masters it tries to hard to be funny and it has very little if any story line

Posted by KMFDM

Quoting chimaira: I don't remember the last time i've seen something so retarded. I mean, it's as if they're going out of their way to make our bladders bleed in pain.

and fans of the show, or anyone who thinks the show is remotely funny for that matter, buy a black dress. you'll need it to cover up your blubbering vagina, it's drooping to the floor.

man and you said the anime wasn't funny. Anyways Bo-Bo7 times or however you say the name is just another lame show like Duel Masters, it tries to hard to be funny and it has very little if any story line.

Posted by Linko_16

Saying it's not funny because it has no story line is a pretty lame excuse. I'm sure plenty of you guys laugh at Robot Chicken or America's Funniest Home Videos.

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

I'm not even going to attempt a spelling at the name, and really I respect your opinion Linko, I cannot understand who anyone with a functional brain can watch this show without their eyes bleeding. I'm sure even Schivio would of died from its stupidity.

No, but seriously, you know what this show reminds me of? Excel Saga. Except Excel Saga actually made sense and had a plot that didn't resemble a series of intricately placed holes and random quotes.

If I was drunk, I would watch the show, otherwise I'll stick to shows that don't give me cancer.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Non-ExistentOne]
No, but seriously, you know what this show reminds me of? Excel Saga. Except Excel Saga actually made sense and had a plot that didn't resemble a series of intricately placed holes and random quotes.

... No it didn't.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

yes it does,but at first u think its not going to make sense,but then a few episodes and it makes reason(im talking about exel saga)

Posted by Sable Wind

Not really. Excel Saga is pretty random as hell. It has a plot, but... it's thin.

Posted by Arczu

I heared that was a random show. I don't know too much about it, except for one voice actress who had to stop voicing for that series in english because of some complications in her throat or something to that effect. Because the character she was voicing would ahave a high-end voice... seemed pretty nuts.

This Bo show looks like it's weired before you even see anything about it in action. I mean come on. Nose-mustache? Eee...

Quoting Sable Wind: ... No it didn't.

Completely agreed.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

anyways i prefer exel saga than a man that attacks with nose hair....

Posted by mis0

I'll have to watch it. If Linko doesn' think it's completely retarded, it probably isn't. I thought it looked really stupid from the comercials, though, so I steered-clear of CN for the evening.

Posted by mis0

I gotta say, despite the differences in context between the US & Japanese versions, it still stays pretty **** funny and is currently the main reason I even watch Toonami anymore. It's a really great show, and better manga, if you keep an open mind when exploring it.

Posted by Xqars

Ugh... Horrible. I was going through channels on a Saturday night and came across this show. It didn't make sense at all! I saw a white hair kid fighting someone. Then flashback and I saw him using a fart ball to fight someone. Then the show went over to Bobo i guess and he was yelling at a sun shaped guy to wait for his noodles?!? Then Bobo opened a big noodle cup guy's lid to find mini people exercising (i said wtf?) Then that scene ended and Bobo met with the white hair kid and grew tissues on his shoes and the sun started doing a mexican dance? Who watches this ****?!?

Posted by Noir

...Me.

Posted by QUAKE126

this show sucks

Posted by NightmareBassX

I've never really watched much of the show... But the people at my school who got me into the japanese Naruto's like it alot, and they actually bring up some times in the show that actually sound funny. I'd consider it different, because its not like every other anime out there.