Southpark

Posted by Nickd009

Have you ever seen that episode of south park where cartman had Jennifer Lopez on his hand, that's my favorite episode beside that wall mart episode,what's your favorite episode?
:beep:

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

you got served episode

Posted by Nickd009

yaeh that ines prtty funny too. ^_^

Posted by The Punisher

This thread is kind of lame, but I do enjoy the an[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]l probing episodes. Those were pretty funny.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The Brown Note.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Nickd009: Have you ever seen that episode of south park where cartman had Jennifer Lopez on his hand, that's my favorite episode beside that wall mart episode,what's your favorite episode?
:beep:

lol I remember that one. "Mom Ben Afleck(however the hell you spell it) is in my bed."

Anyway, I have to many favorites to decide on one alone. Tons of them were just too good.

Posted by Crazy K

I like the one were Mr. Garrison turns himself into a woman, then finds out he cannot have a period.

And I also like the one where Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman, takes out Kyles Grandma out of her grave to scare the 5th graders.

I also like the one were Cartman meets his evil Twin. And Stans aunt gives stan a Killer fish that kills people, and Stans mother believes that he did the killing.

Great stuff.

Posted by veritas

I like the one with the Crips and the Bloods. I laughed my a$$ off

Posted by Bebop

Special Olympics and Good Fun with Weapons (the anime one)

Posted by GreyFox36

I like the one were Bebe's boobs destroy society and all of the boys start acting like cavemen. And then the other one were Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Jimmy, and I think it was Butter's, where they all had the TV news program at the school pretty good stuff.

Posted by Shin-Ra

The ones where:
Aliens abduct Kyle's brother and Cartman gets the anal probe.
Mr.Garrison gets the sex change operation and Kyle gets the negroplasty.
South Park goes anime.
The Butters Episode (with Bennigans).

Can't wait for tonight's. :cool:

Posted by Vampire Slayer

The one where they had to kill Wal Mart.

Posted by pooper_scooper3

giant douche and turd sandwich HANDS DOWN

"no i do believe your are in fact a turd sandwich

"YOUR A TURD SANDWICH"

Posted by BEZ1

the You Got Served episode was pretty funny..."I've got something in my pocket for you..."

Posted by ItsQuagmire

Quoting Bebop: Special Olympics and Good Fun with Weapons (the anime one)

Yeah i agree with those and the one where they are looking for a new school mascot

Posted by fig roll

The sexual harasment panda, you gota love that crazy panda

Posted by Ch

I like plenty of them but I have to say The Brown Noise episode was my favorite.

Posted by r.o.f

the Jennifer Lopez episode was on upn on monday ET(eastern time) if anyone has it