Metroid Prime: Hunters Delay...

Posted by ExoXile

MP: Hunters has been delayd, and won't come out til' april-2006 :(
Due to the WI-FI update, well.
Guess that means it's just going to be better!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

**** that sucks...oh well. Thanks for the info. :D

Posted by Roth

You know, I usually don't care about delays... but I don't need WI-FI. I just want to play the game.... Nintendo has been doing good with their library of DS games, but VERY poorly with stating when they are going to actually release their OWN games. Boo.

Posted by ExoXile

Dude, we players lose if they would release it now.

This means more budgeting for Nintendo, and more gaming for us!

Posted by Random

Eh I didn't think highly of the game at all. We have DS's in where I work and you can play demo's. Like now the Nintendogs demo is up. but the Demo for Hunters was awful. If the whole game is like that, then I don't expect much from it. Blah *shivers*

Posted by ExoXile

First hunt?

...lol, you know.
That's just about a beta ya'know.
B-E-T-A.... the game doesn't have surrroundings dang it!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

****it, I knew it. I knew this would happen.

Though, I've been seeing the date January 15th. Which makes more sense.

Posted by ExoXile

Still, i'd rather wait a whole year for it if it meant it would have WI-FI support.

Otherwise i wouldn't kick' all yer as$e$ :D

Posted by Drewboy64

OLD.

Posted by Zeta

I think this is the third time its been delayed.

Posted by Drewboy64

Meh. All I knew is it was coming out 2006, and that's all I needed to know. But Wi-fi is good.

Posted by Shade

Quoting ExoXile: Dude, we players lose if they would release it now.

This means more budgeting for Nintendo, and more gaming for us!

Alright, quit saying stuff like "this means," okay? We know what it means. Wi-Fi support that I probably won't use that much, and I'll have to wait extra time for it to come out. I'm friggin' furious.

Posted by ExoXile

I want Wi-Fi.

So i can wait.

Posted by Zeta

When it does come out should we try and make some VGC clan?

Posted by ExoXile

I don't think that sounds bad at all!

Posted by Shade

[B]Of course we should.

I'm mainly mad about this game's delay because it isn't a game that tries to take advantage of the touch screen as much as possible, but it focused on GAMEPLAY. That's why do not want to wait another 6 months.[/b]

Posted by Drewboy64

I will have fun dominating and getting dominated online.

Posted by MGamer

Ah I don't care that much about the delay. To tell you the truth I didn't like the ds's online lineup (Animal Crossing,Mario Kart,and Tony Hawk) and now that I know that a shooter for the ds will be online im stoked. I can't wait to be kikin booty online.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: When it does come out should we try and make some VGC clan?

Yes. That should definitely be done.

Quoted post:
it isn't a game that tries to take advantage of the touch screen as much as possible, but it focused on GAMEPLAY

Wait, what? The touch screen is used for quite a bit. From changing weapons to actually controlling Samus...

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro:
Wait, what? The touch screen is used for quite a bit. From changing weapons to actually controlling Samus...

You don't say...:D

Posted by psp

Awww man, i was hopeing that i could pick this up and play it when i go on my christmas vacation. Oh well, at least now i get more time to purchase a wireless router.

Posted by Axis

Well this is a major bummer. I don't really care for Wi-Fi, but whatever.