Heh, look at this.

Posted by Zeta

[url=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/skeksi/P9250010.jpg]Someone has a home-made Ezlo hat![/url] That's so awesome!
I wish I had one...

Posted by Stalolin

Yeah, but he can't shrink himself with it. I mean, that's half the fun of the hat.

Posted by Klarth

Hey look, a guy with a pac-man towel bag!

Posted by ExoXile

And there is even a SUBWAY sign!!

Posted by Sting

I wonder if the hat talks too much as well.

Posted by Alastor

lol, that's awesome. I want one. :mad:

Where'd you find that, Zeta?

Posted by Dexter

You guys have no idea.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]Where'd you find that, Zeta?
Someone over at the SCU message boards posted pictures of his trip to Nintendo World. There were also pictures of some guy with a fake Master Sword and Hylian Shield.

Posted by Dexter

About a year ago I created a thread that had images of some of my Zelda cosplay costumes. I've seen some amazing Links in my days. Last winter a friend of mine made a Christmas/Santa version of the Link costume that actually turned out quite lovely and captured the holiday spirit successfully.

Posted by Tails

Wow, that guy is a FRRREEEEEEAAAAAAKKKK!!!!! When I meet him, I'm gonna beat him up and steal his hat because it's stupid! I LOVE collecting stupid things like that! It's funny! I even have a belt buckle shaped like an NES controller!

Posted by Sting

Biggest gamer ever.

Posted by Tails

He's the guy who made Mario and Zelda, so OF COURSE he has that stuff! (I'm not good with Japaness names... -.-"\)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: (I'm not good with Japaness names... -.-"\)

Shigeru Miyamoto.

Posted by GameMiestro

Whats that on his shirt (the first guy)?