Rare PS2 Games?

Posted by Nickd009

Are there any rare PS2 games?
:splat: u

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Gitaroo Man, Rez. Thoses are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Posted by psp

Disgaea, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Way of the Samurai 2, Growlancer(collecters edition) Atelier Iris(maybe, not sure about this one). Guitaroo man is probably the rarest. A used one goes for like $100 on ebay, and i only see a couple each time i check.

Posted by EliteVideoGames

PS2 Grandia Extreme, Nocturne Shin Megami Tensei, Capcom Vs. Snk,

Posted by craeZ4zelda92

Now (after the whole hot coffe ordeal) the original copies of GTA San Andreas

Posted by JannettyTheRocker

Quoting craeZ4zelda92: Now (after the whole hot coffe ordeal) the original copies of GTA San Andreas

I've got the original GTA:SA from the day it originally came out. It's getting rare now.......

Posted by Foxworthy12

their arent any but one of the rare PS2 games is Gitaroo Man. It goes for a lot of money in any online store includeing gamestop and eb games. Ebay can make you over 100 dollars off that game. I hope that helps

Posted by Xeal

Quoting Vampire Slayer: Rez

Is it about Rez from the Gex games? *sob*

I really miss those ;___;

Posted by JordanQ

LOWRIDER, not very expensive on ebay, but i have never seen one in stores.

Posted by Crazy K

Indigo Prophecy is one game that I can just see go under the radar. I dont really see the game around stores that much anymore. Im glad I got it for my birthday this past october.

Posted by ali242

nba street

Posted by ali242

timesplitters

Posted by psp

Nba Street is not rare. It may even be one of the most common ps2 games. Ummmm Rpg Maker 3 is also rare and so is Ephemeral Fantasia. Also, Gitaroo-man isnt worth much anymore because it was reprinted, but the value on MvC2 has gone up a lot.

Posted by r.o.f

lowrider is not rare..RTS games for the ps2 are hard to find,it took me a month to find goblin commander and i stole army man rts from a video store

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting craeZ4zelda92: Now (after the whole hot coffe ordeal) the original copies of GTA San Andreas

HAHAHAHAHahahaha.... no. It was a large run game, produced in mass quantities. Since it was only pulled from shelves and redone after a fair time of being released, the market it already saturated with pre-patch copies.

Quoting Xeal: Is it about Rez from the Gex games? *sob*

I really miss those ;___;

No. Just..... no. Suffice it to say that it has nothing to do with that series at all.

Posted by Dragner

I want to get my hands on the first GunGrave game I had it once but then my sister lost it at a friends house. That game was hard to get the first time I don't know if i can find it again.