Spiderman 3 villains leaked

Posted by Pit

Dunst Blows Spidey 3 Villains
Actress spills the beans.
by Stax

September 26, 2005 - While doing press for her forthcoming release Elizabethtown, actress Kirsten Dunst may have finally let the proverbial cat out of the bag about the oft-speculated identities of the villains in Spider-Man 3.

Dunst is quoted at Zap2It as saying, "We have really great people though as the villains in this film, Thomas Haden Church and Topher Grace -- Venom and Sandman." She added, "Maybe I wasn't supposed to say that."

But when a journalist expressed disbelief that Sandman lookalike Church would be playing Venom, Dunst corrected her gaffe. "It's the other way around. You're right."

So just to be clear: according to Dunst, Thomas Haden Church is Sandman and Topher Grace is Venom.

Although she hasn't read the script yet for Spider-Man 3 , which begins filming in January, Dunst said, "I know the general story. ... There's a lot that they're trying to fit into this one."

Spider-Man 3 is slated for a May 4, 2007 release.

Article from: http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/653/653818p1.html

Posted by The Judge

I'm not much of a Spiderman fan, though the movies are enjoyable. What's Sandman's powers? He puts you to sleep? What's he look like?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, I'm not a fan either. The first movie was all right, although I wouldn't watch it again, and I shut off the t.v. after watching a few minutes of the second. So I won't even bother watching the third.

Posted by Shin_Akuma

Tropher Grace as Venom.....LMFAO. That guy would have to put some muscle on just to play aunt may none the less Venom....

Posted by MetalVox~55

I'll see this for Venom, and nothing more.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

WHERE IN THE F____ IS CARNAGE!?!?

Posted by Klarth

Or Scorpion? He was in the first movie adaptation game, I mean, come on.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: WHERE IN THE F____ IS CARNAGE!?!?

Carnage, though played a big part of the Symbiote "saga", isn't really a main bad guy like Venom is. So you see Venom is plenty storylines that don't include carnage.

Plus, he would be a ****ing mess of CG. Guaranteed.

And what the hell? Eddie is a jock... which is basically the oppisite of Topher Grace. Horrible, horrible choice. Though I wouldn't doubt they would go for a more "sleek" Venom design. Kinda like when the Symbiote attached to Spider-man. I won't be happy if they do that, but it would be better than adding pounds and pounds of muscle.

As for Sandman... awesome. Can't complain in that area.

Either way, I'm very excited to see what happens. I just can't believe I have to wait two years.

Quoted post: Or Scorpion? He was in the first movie adaptation game, I mean, come on.

Scorpion's a fag that's used more as a henchman than a main badguy. plus, he's a complete fag.

Posted by Klarth

I like him a lot. :(

Stop it.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Hmm, I always thought they would finish up the Spider Man series with the third movie featuring the Hob Goblin to wrap up the series in a trilogy. Hearig that Venom will play a big part in the next film only makes it more likely that the series won't finish for another few movies.

As for Sand Man, I vagely remember him being a terrable villain. It's been a long time since I can recall what his role as a villain used to be, but I can remember something along the lines that he wasn't a very good villain at all, or maybe my memory is deceiving me.

Either way the new addition of Venom to the plot should make the story a whole lot more exciting and now I just can't help but wonder how they will construct Venom in the movie. Carnage on the other hand really wasn't one of the big main villains in the story as Venom was. Yes he was one of the most powerful right next to Venom, but most of the time the plot would mainly involve Venom and his background in the story. Carnage is kind of an extra as I like to think of it, just meant for the Symbiote saga.

Posted by saint sinner x

WHO CARES ABOUT SPIDERDORK BATMAN BEGINS IS A BETTER FILM ANYWAYS....NEXT TOPIC!!!!!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Also missing is electro. Electro and the scorpion and that rhinocerous guy. I agree with the CG problem with Carnage, but it'd still be badass to see 'em fight, cuz carnage would pwn

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Also missing is electro. Electro and the scorpion and that rhinocerous guy. I agree with the CG problem with Carnage, but it'd still be badass to see 'em fight, cuz carnage would pwn

Do you mean Shocker and The Rhino?

Quoted post: Do you mean Shocker and The Rhino?

Shocker, yeah, probably.

Unless he was listing all the ****ty "main" badguys. Which, if that was the case, then he definitely meant Electro.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I dunno, I just remember an old Amazing Spiderman cartoon I had which had electro (I think) typical evil villain voice, two lightning bolts crossing his face, scorpion, and rhino

Quoted post: I dunno, I just remember an old Amazing Spiderman cartoon I had which had electro (I think) typical evil villain voice, two lightning bolts crossing his face, scorpion, and rhino

That would be Electro.

Posted by Pit

They're planning 6 movies, although the contract was for 3. There may be recasts in 4 - 6 though, but 6 spiderman movies were originally planned to cover the big villains, one of course being the Green Goblin again as Parkers friend, Harry.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Pit: They're planning 6 movies, although the contract was for 3. There may be recasts in 4 - 6 though, but 6 spiderman movies were originally planned to cover the big villains, one of course being the Green Goblin again as Parkers friend, Harry.

Yes I thougt they had three in mind at first, but with this addition of Venom I guess six would be the right guess. As for "Green Goblin" as you put it, I think you mean Hob Goblin. The Green Goblin is dead. Harry becomes the Hob Goblin instead with the orange cape. The following four movies should be most excellent if they are going to cover all the big villains.

Quoted post: The Green Goblin is dead. Harry becomes the Hob Goblin instead with the orange cape. The following four movies should be most excellent if they are going to cover all the big villains.

Uh... there was more than one Green Goblin. Harry was the second.

A doctor forced his memories of the Green Goblin and his vendetta against Spider-man into the back of his mind. When Harry went insane, the Green Goblin took over. This happened multiple times without Harry ever knowing.

Then another doctor who found Norman's layer tried to become the GG, but instead a superhero GG. Something happened to him.

Then Norman was discovered alive and well. He used a genetic clone or whatever to operate it from behind the scenes. It was the fifth, though it died.

Oh, and then there was that guy who was blamed for it all. Luke something who could be considered the sixth.

As for the seventh, I believe it was Harry's son, Gabriel that took over. I don't know.

And so on.

Posted by Pit

Yeah, what Vamp said. In the comic boook, Harry find out that Peter is spiderman because he went into his closet and founf his outfit. He then becomes the green goblin. He isn't killed, though he goes insane. He tells the doctor that he's the green goblin and peter parker is Spider-man and reveals all the secrets about the green goblin, etc, and the doctor becomes the green goblin.

There's like 3 green goblins, and like 4 hob goblins, so meh.

PLus, why would he become the hob goblin in the movie rather than the green goblin when Harry gets into his fathers lair and what's clearly there is the green goblin outfit, not the hob goblin outfit.

Quoted post: There's like 3 green goblins, and like 4 hob goblins, so meh.

There's around seven. I just listed them all.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro: There's around seven. I just listed them all.

Well, you're gay, so shut up.

Well, you're wrong and can't read, so shut up.

Posted by Pit

Way to kill a great thread CJ. Now it's gonna be locked and someone less than important than me is gonna creat the thread. Way to ****ing go.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Hi guys. stop fighting please :(

Quoted post: Way to kill a great thread CJ. Now it's gonna be locked and someone less than important than me is gonna creat the thread. Way to ****ing go.

I don't appreciate your sass.

Posted by The Judge

So what's the Sandman do exactly? I didn't get an answer. Does he put people to sleep, or just toss sand in their eyes and beat them up?

Quoted post: So what's the Sandman do exactly? I didn't get an answer. Does he put people to sleep, or just toss sand in their eyes and beat them up?

"Sandman possesses the ability to transform his body into a malleable, sand-like substance that can be hardened, dispersed or shaped according to his will. Also, he is able to increase his size and mass to an unknown extent by incorporating nearby sand into his form."

I wonder what will happen between the Sandman and Venom... since those two are basically rivals. Hell, I believe Venom was the one that put an end to the Sandman's criminal career once and for all.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Pit:
PLus, why would he become the hob goblin in the movie rather than the green goblin when Harry gets into his fathers lair and what's clearly there is the green goblin outfit, not the hob goblin outfit.

With all the money Harry inherits from his dad's death you would think he has enough to make his own unique costume thereby becoming the Hob Goblin. If he didn't know how exactly to make a new suit I'm sure he could find and pay someone that could makehim his own outfit by using the technology from the Green Goblin costume.

Quoted post: With all the money Harry inherits from his dad's death you would think he has enough to make his own unique costume thereby becoming the Hob Goblin. If he didn't know how exactly to make a new suit I'm sure he could find and pay someone that could makehim his own outfit by using the technology from the Green Goblin costume.

Even Peter Parker could make a Green Goblin outfit, it's just fabric... nothing like you see in the movies.

Either way, Harry THOUGHT he was the GG. So of course he's going to use his regular costume. right?

Oh, and most of his money went into creating new gliders.

Posted by boomstick

You know what I'm thinking is how exactly are they going to mix Sandman and Venom and why would they?

Posted by omegga

what about the Lizard-man... Isn't Dr. Conners going to be in the next one?

Quoted post: You know what I'm thinking is how exactly are they going to mix Sandman and Venom and why would they?

Like I said, they've faced off before, which led to Sandsman's "death". The two have quite a long history if I recall correctly.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I wanna see Venom vs. Spidey, and end the movie with an opening for Carnage. :)

Posted by Skitzo Control

I want to see Dunst take her top off.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Vampiro: Like I said, they've faced off before, which led to Sandsman's "death". The two have quite a long history if I recall correctly.

Oh, really, I didn't know, but I'd think I'd still prefer Venom with Spidey by himself.

Posted by linkmaster

i love venom best marvel character ever!!