Interesting Xbox site

Posted by doubled8402

Hey guys this is a site that actually worked for me and since I just got my PSP, I thought id share it with you all. The site is called trialclix and unlike those pyramid schemes you dont need to refer other people in order to get a freebie. Instead you just sign up for different free trials ( like 30 days of aol for 275 points ) get points and then change them in for your freebie. Its 1650 points for an ipod which is pretty easy. Just make sure you cancel your account before your trial ends and you wont be charged, plus you can feel safe in only giving out your information to trusted sites like netflix, blockbuster, or aol. And once you do start your trials your points should show up within 2 days. And again no annoying refferals, just a little work on your part but hey its worth it for free ipods, psps, even preorders on the xbox 360 or playstation 3.
So good luck guys to anyone who wants to get started we can help each other out, if you sign up with my refferral id you'll automatically start with 50 bonus points and get more for every thousand you complete. So use the following url, and hey ill even get 75 points so maybe ill get my kid sister an ipod if i get enough, so thanks in advance.
http://www.trialclix.com/index.asp?refID=158245
Oh by the way this site was actually recommended by EGM so check 1up.com for further proof, and a how-to guide.

Posted by mysmartmouth

cool!

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=mysmartmouth]cool!
watchout men we've got a Halo 2 pro on our hands