Lee corso is a sack

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

does anyone else think that Lee Corso is a huge nutsack? Not only does his appearance with the nappy gray hair and the beady little eyes bother me, but the guy is a royal pain in the ***, often times seemingly going out of his way to **** people (people in Alabama, in particular) off. Last year he wanted to wear our mascot (Aubie)'s head during the pre-game show, and they practically *****ed us out for not letting him (Aubie is almost sacred here). Anyways, everytime I hear him talk I want to punch him in the throat. Anyone agree?

Posted by Shade

Agree'd.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Sack. Haha.

Posted by Random

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: does anyone else think that Lee Corso is a huge nutsack? Not only does his appearance with the nappy gray hair and the beady little eyes bother me, but the guy is a royal pain in the ***, often times seemingly going out of his way to **** people (people in Alabama, in particular) off. Last year he wanted to wear our mascot (Aubie)'s head during the pre-game show, and they practically *****ed us out for not letting him (Aubie is almost sacred here). Anyways, everytime I hear him talk I want to punch him in the throat. Anyone agree?

Dude Lee corso is a legend. I love the guy. Him and Kirk Herbstreit are a duo like no other in Sports. Agree or disagree personally I like him. I'm sory you don't but I do. He's not a nutsack. he's thought highly from me.

Posted by El Capitan

I dont like him that much either. He is fare weather first he will rave about Ohio States defense and then after the game he will chew it up...Kirk is ok...

Posted by veritas

omfg, he's been picking minnesota to beat penn state.(Which is the best team). And he picked Ohio State to beat us. He said the rain would slow our rookies down. He's a fukin idiot. Ur right his eyes do bother me

Posted by Random

LOL y'know he's gonna pick Michigan over Penn State right? He'll say something like "it's in ann arbor and Penn State hasn't beaten anyone good" blah blah blah, even though they did a better job against Ohio State than Texas did which is ranked 2nd in the Nation..

Penn State needs more credibility.. They deserved to be 6th in the Nation or better. Sorta makes me sick... I mean c'mon Texas beat OSU at the last second. Penn State had the game won by the 2nd quarter. Penn State had more yards (not more points, but they were playing conservatively) easily. Also I'd like to note that the Pac-10 is a bunch of Crappy teams so beating ASU and Oregon hasn't been a big thing for USC. Just over-rated mediocre teams. I'd compare ASU to Vanderbilt right now. USC has a test against Notre Dame which is actually a pretty decent football squad. We'll see if USC is actually National Championship material.

As for Virginia Tech, I can't say much bad about them. They have destroyed their opponents. Trust me it's hard to go into West Virginia and win football games there. Frank Beamer is an excellent football coach.

Florida State hasn't done too bad but other than Miami they haven't played anyone big. I doubt they even get past Clemson, and if they do go 12-0 there'll be a Va Tech team waiting to dismantle them.

Under-rated Teams:
Penn State
Minnesota
Colorado
Nebraska
UConn

Over-Rated teams:
Texas
Tenessee
LSU
Oregon
ASU

I hope the BCS brings out what it's supposed to. "Strength of Schedule." If it indeed does and Penn State is undefeated this season, they should have no problem being number 1 or 2. They have a lot of ranked or close to or was previously ranked teams to play or have played. Or teams that have knocked off ranked opponents. USC and Texas both play a bunch of mediocre teams that aren't worthy of being ranked. If the BCS doesn't bring to the table what it should, then I think there should start being a Playoff system at the end for the teams left undefeated to play eachother for the spot.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

so you changed your tune?

Posted by veritas

No i think ohio state had more yards than us but they had 2 costly turnovers. An interception to Calvin Lowrey, which he brought back to the 2 yard line and Tamba Hali nailed Troy Smith which ended the game. Besides that everything you said was true. Were gonna beat down Michigan. I remember in 02 when it was in overtime and Tony Johnson caught a pass for a first down, but they said he didnt get a foot in. REVENGE!!!!!!!!

Sorry I said you were on the bandwagon. You're really not. You know as much as I do about Penn State.

Posted by Random

Yes I meant we had more yards I think than Texas did against OSU. And if not then OSU had way more yards and points on Texas than they did on us. It goes to show how good Penn State is. I've been a Penn State fan for all my life ^_^

Yeah Corso was a sack, but he's still a legend. I won't talk smack on him. I respect the guy.

He's an analyst after all. He's supposed to choose who he thinks will win or lose, whether we like it or not.

Posted by Burn

Quoting SomebodyRandom:

He's an analyst after all. He's supposed to choose who he thinks will win or lose, whether we like it or not.

good point man. he's paid to give his opinion and time willl tell if the public tires of him. i would prefer a different dude, but corso's allright. he doesn't annoy me NEARLY as much as chris berman does.

Posted by Random

Quoting Burn: good point man. he's paid to give his opinion and time willl tell if the public tires of him. i would prefer a different dude, but corso's allright. he doesn't annoy me NEARLY as much as chris berman does.

lol none of them really annoy me. Thats my dream job someday. And somewhere maybe even on VGC, i'm sure they'll say Poydence (my last name) is a sack. LOL!