PSP and the holidays

Posted by Nickd009

Does anyone know if the price of psp will go down for the hoidays? Because I'm really looking forward to getting a 200$ PSP maybe.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Hmm, haven't a clue. But I'm still not going to be paying that much for one anyways. Or until the battery lasts.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

No, at this time there will be no price cut. This glory will be awarded to the PS2 in order to ship a few more units before the PS3 launches.

You can always buy a used one though.

Posted by KoH

To be honest, you guys should wait for some really good games to come out for the PSP. Save your money for now though for the 360 or if you're still hyped up on the PSP, save for that. Your money though.

Posted by Random

oh I comletely agree. Wait for some more titles to come out. GTA should be fun and twisted metal and what not but I'd save up your money for the 360, or PS3, or Rev. I mean home consoles kick ***. I don't see why anyone could purchase a handheld over a Home console. I plan to buy a PSP myself but i'm waiting for probably another 4-8 months.

Posted by psp

PSP might go down to 199.99 without the value pack. I dont know, but i think u should just pick up a ds for now or save up for a next gen console, and wait til spring or summer next year to get a psp. I hardly even play my psp because of the DS, and Animal Crossing DS is coming out 12/5/05, which will probably keep me farther apart from my psp. Im pretty sure that when gta comes out for the psp, my ds will hardly be played until 12/5/05. So, if ur a huge gta fan, i recommend that u get the psp now, if not, then wait and just pick up a ds or save up for a next gen console.

Posted by Random

Quoting psp: PSP might go down to 199.99 without the value pack. I dont know, but i think u should just pick up a ds for now or save up for a next gen console, and wait til spring or summer next year to get a psp. I hardly even play my psp because of the DS, and Animal Crossing DS is coming out 12/5/05, which will probably keep me farther apart from my psp. Im pretty sure that when gta comes out for the psp, my ds will hardly be played until 12/5/05. So, if ur a huge gta fan, i recommend that u get the psp now, if not, then wait and just pick up a ds or save up for a next gen console.

Yeah... but no.. I don't find really a decent amount of good games for either the PSP or the DS as of yet. Sure they both have a few but not so much yet. when the PSP has Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, and Breath of Fire III, and the DS has Final Fantasy III and what not, then purchasing one or the other won't be so bad. But as of right now I think both have terrible selections with a few decent games. I'm a game retailer so I spend time when nobody's purchasing stuff playing a PSP or a DS. Sometimes a Home console that we have hooked to the TV's.

Buy a future console. Save up for that. If you want a handheld get a PSP but at least wait til a Price Drop. Save yourself some money!!