Disturbing documentary

Posted by oscarjunk25

Hey guys....Anyone watch Mail Order Wife yet? I just saw it this weekend. My friend got a free copy cause he works for umvd. It's so disturbing. It's a documentary about some guy who buys a mail order bride. The guy is such a loser. He's hillarious. I think it comes out on dvd next month. Hit me up if anyone wants to chat about it.

Posted by The Punisher

Are you asking us about something that hasnt came out yet? Doesnt it seem somewhat unintelligent to want to engage in discussion about something that most people havent seen yet?

Posted by Subtle Minority

I would go with that^
But, maybe he just wants to show off because he feels more important than others, just because he saw a movie that most of us have yet to view.

Posted by The Punisher

Makes sence.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

and sense, too

Posted by oscarjunk25

Quoting The Punisher: Are you asking us about something that hasnt came out yet? Doesnt it seem somewhat unintelligent to want to engage in discussion about something that most people havent seen yet?

Oh the movie was out in theaters a while back though. I just wanted to know if anyone had seen it there yet. Sorry, i didn't mean to confuse anyone.