The X-Files Resist or Serve

Posted by Buneasta

I played this game for abit, and I think it is good fun if you are a fan of the popular TV series. It plays very much like Resident Evil 2 and you get attacked by zombies. And you can play as either Mulder or Scully. I think the stories were based on lost episodes from the series. I could recommend this game to fans of the survival horror genre.

Posted by Virgo

I still remember when we used to watch the X-Files . Man ....that was years ago now . I was watching sis for a little while play the game . It looks great , and I would recommend this game for people that love there collection of gory and scary stuff . It's a pitty the creator's of X-Files did'nt make more series ? . Well I'm glad they made a game . Maybe I'll have a go at it .

Posted by Burn

I haven't even heard of this yet. When I was playing Area 51, it had David Duchovny as a voice over and that got me psyched for the X-files again. I'll have to go look this one up, thanx for the heads up (hopefully by now it droppe din price too).

Posted by Buneasta

It features the voices of David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. Also, before every episode we see a prologue and then they play the theme from the TV series. I'm enjoying this game very much. Don't open that ice box beside the gas station, whatever you do.

Posted by Burn

Hah....sounds awesome. it is good to see Duchovny around within Area 51 and this. I thought he fell of the face of the earth after some questionable movie choices. I'll try and stay away from the ice box...:)