Radiata Stories

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Aaand, I was wondering about this game. Is Square living up to their name, or are they deteriorating even more? It looks interesting enough, but one can never tell unless they've played. So have you?

Posted by Vampire Slayer

It looks really interesting. What I'm really looking into is the Character Collecting that they have in there. I think they have around 175 characters for you to find. I'm a little worried about dropping $50 on it thought because X-play didn't give it that good of a review(3 out of 5), but as we all know we can't take other peoples views on a game all the time. When I get time I plan on renting it, and from what I've seen it looks to be a really interesting RPG. I also hope that they story goes back to being simple yet deep. Not a lot of confusing crap, like Xenosaga had, but a simple story thats deep and makes you really think about things. If someones played this please let me know what the stories like.

Posted by Klarth

Seems to be number one on Gamefaqs. Could be popular for a reason.

Posted by The Punisher

Yeah if its popular on Gamefaqs, with the overwhelming number of people who "live" there, it probaly will be. We will just have to wait and see what its like though.

Posted by Riku

i have this game and i have one question. does the training device you buy for 50 000 dagols do ANYTHING! it doesnt seem like its increasing my exp like it said it would. lucky for me i didnt save.

Posted by viperdragon14

i dont what to get friends on my team becuase i love to hog the experience points, but i cant do nothing without them!