Ninja Gaiden Black

Posted by Shakyl

Any one have this game?????? is there any thing i could buy or do to get where you beat the game??? because you need to beat the game to get some Xtra stuff, See here http://gamewinners.com/xbox/NinjaGaidenBlack.htm

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't have it yet, mainly because I lack money right now. But I plan on it next week.

Quoted post: is there any thing i could buy or do to get where you beat the game???

There's no reason you shouldn't be able to beat it on Normal mode. It may be a little tough, but all you need to do is master a few key moves, collect scarabs, and buy the right items and the game should require little energy to actually complete it.

Though, you can play Ninja Dog mode. It's an easier version, in that you are stronger and can last longer. Plus, there's a few extra cutscenes.

Posted by boomstick

I plan on buying this just because I loved the original Ninja Gaiden game and always wanted the Hurricane Pack downloads from Live, but it depends on the price point as to when I'll buy it, if it's somewhere along the $19.99 range probably, but if it's in like the $39.99-$49.99 range, I'll wait.

Posted by Shakyl

i have a question on Ninja Gaiden Black.... starting on the 14th chapter there are fish that are ghost and if one gets you then all of them do and they always kill me... does anyone know a good and easy way to beat them? so i could finally beat the game please help! thank you! :smoke:

Quoted post: i have a question on Ninja Gaiden Black.... starting on the 14th chapter there are fish that are ghost and if one gets you then all of them do and they always kill me... does anyone know a good and easy way to beat them? so i could finally beat the game please help! thank you!

Fire Wheel Ninpo + Vigoorian Flails.

Basically, don't be afraid to use your Ninpo, and while that's going, go crazy with the Flails.

Posted by Shakyl

Quoting Vampiro: Fire Wheel Ninpo + Vigoorian Flails.

is that it? it seems they would keep comin and i would run out of ninpo

Quoted post: is that it? it seems they would keep comin and i would run out of ninpo

Well, you don't want to hang around that long. Plus, the Ghost Fish will drop a lot of orbs, so you can replenish your Ninpo energy pretty quick if you need to.
Just use fire wheels and the flails while running like hell.

Posted by Shakyl

ok thanks

Posted by klopas

I recently purchased this game and I haven't beaten it yet. The gameplay is amazing, but the camera angles get me in trouble all the time. Awesome nonetheless.

Quoted post: but the camera angles get me in trouble all the time

Rarely did I ever have a problem with the camera angles. Mainly because you can focus it back behind you...

Posted by ZEN

The Vigoorian flail is just about the only weapon quick enough to hold off the dreaded "ghost pirahna". It also helps to equip the Armlet of Fortune too, so you get "red essence" to appear more often. As soon as all the fires are lit- Ninpo attack! If a red essence appears- grab it- Ninpo attack! (That's my strategy.)
It's not to unsual to wipe out the entire onslaught of those annoying fish using 3-4 Ninpo attacks, and still walk away with nearly all of Ryu's health and full magic.

When playing on harder difficulty modes, the fish appear on earlier chapters (usually where "bats" were). Pirahna are much worse than bats. Imagine my surprise.

As for camera angles, they only seem to be a problem in tightly enclosed areas. It probably couldn't have been helped though. The trick is to not get caught up in a tough fight in those areas.

Posted by timewarp87

Hi,
Just got Ninja Gaiden Black, and I have to say it is one of the better Xbox titles. Thing is, how do you use Ninpo magic? I have equipped it but can't for the life of me figure out how it is used and it does not seem to mention it in the manual. Any help would be gratefully appreciated! Thankyou please