Sitcoms

Posted by cheese_muncher

Favourite Sitcom, well mine would have to be the great seinfeld, i would like to hear what other people would have to say about seinfeld as well as there favourite sitcom. Thanks

Posted by Klarth

I don't watch many sitcoms anymore, but Will & Grace is great.

Posted by Roth

The greatest TV sitcom ever has got to be All in the Family. This was one of the most well written shows I've ever seen! They touched on so many topics of discussion, and gave two sides to the views everytime. Most of the jokes are dated now, but if you know anything about US history, you should be able to follow along no problem! Friends is also a good watch.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

"will & grace" is awful. if i wanted a half-hour of gay stereotypes i'd rent "sweatin' to the oldies".

Posted by Dandelion

I hardly ever watch TV anymore...erm, I mostly only watch South Park, Family Guy, King of the Hill, Aquateen...

Posted by sabre

Only Fools and Horses is absolutely divine. I've heard nothing but good things about Seinfeld, though, so I'm gonna have to check that out sometime.

Posted by Mixhael

The Simpsons

I grew up on the show. I just got the Season 3 DVD Box Set and the commentaries are simply priceless and make me appreciate it even more. What The Simpsons did for television will never, ever be duplicated. Regardless of what you think of the latest episodes they're trying to squeeze out, they had a prime that lasted 10 years, which is unthinkable in the land of sitcoms. I consider these prime seasons to be 3 through 12. 1 & 2 got the ball rolling, but Seasons 3-12 have the most jokes and well written stories that gave the show its place in sitcom history. Seasons 13 and beyond are lucky to have 1 or 2 great shows in them, so if you base your judgment on these recent seasons you need to do your homework.

Posted by The Bathroom Zombie

I would have to say seinfeld as well.

Posted by El Steve-O

Oddly enough The Simpsons and Family Guy. I can't wait for American Dad, it's gonna be awesome.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Everybody loves Raymond.

Posted by booyah719

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. It's great the show is still on today, along with Full House, Family Matters, and Saved By the Bell.

Posted by Bubblez

Roseanne is still one of my favourites, but it's no longer aired here. Besides that I like Will & Grace, Married With Children, Absolutely Fabulous and other British stuff I don't know the name of.

Simpsons, South Park and all the others I like, too. But I don't count these as sitcoms, for me those are cartoons.

Posted by RandomizeR

Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Fresh-Prince, Friends, and 8 Simple Rules.

Posted by Trigger

There's too many that I like that I'm too lazy to mention. Some are already listed in other user posts, though so I'd only be repeating some things.

Posted by Crazy K

Rosane, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Fresh Prince of Bell air, Futurama, Yes Deer, marries with children, South Park etc.

[Quote=booyah719]Saved By the Bell.

Oh man I hated Saved by the bell, one of my most hated shows. My brother did like it for a wile, and there was a few good episodes but I got tired of it really quike.

Posted by Fiindil

Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights, sheer genius, as well as some others already mentioned

Posted by inequity

I think seinfeld is overated.

Full house was a good sitcom, but those idiotic sentamental moments killed it.

Posted by cheese_muncher

Seinfeld, overrated i think you are very wrong my friend, i mean if anything it is underrated. Now what about friends, i mean its okay but how overrated is that? I mean its like the most overrated thing ever.