OMFG YES!

Posted by Poison

I was just approved for the best part time job (for me anyway). I am going to work in the psychology department in my college with the head psychologist of human and animal behavior management. The way I look at it, they are paying me $12 an hour to learn. This is the dream part time job for me, running tests and psychoanalyzing people :) This is a great chance to keen my skills and a great opening to future jobs :cool: After all, what else can a psych major like me want?

Posted by The Judge

Maybe you can eventually learn why the f*ck you're so screwed up. I'm glad this job is helping you create a gateway to that end.

Posted by Poison

"Scewed up" is defined by the eye of the beholder. In your case, you ****ing suck my cock. Jerk.

Posted by The Judge

It's called a joke, loser. Take it. :)

And you're right, I do think there's something screwed up with men who have a fetish for cartoon women and cute stuff. Look at how I treat Anthony.

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting The Judge: It's called a joke, loser. Take it. :)

And you're right, I do think there's something screwed up with men who have a fetish for cartoon women and cute stuff. Look at how I treat Anthony.

Then wow, a large portion of the Japanese population is messed up.

wait nvm that's true

Posted by Ant

and how do I treat you in return huh? ****IN BEST BUDDIES! heh, I lol'd. How ****ing sad is that :(

yeah...congrats on the job. srsly

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: and how do I treat you in return huh? ****IN BEST BUDDIES!

HA! Yeah, I lol'd too.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, congrats on the job. Should be one hell of an opportunity.

Posted by 007 ninja

i'll take your JOKE AND KICK YOUR *** WITH IT HELL YEAH SEX DRUGS ROCK AND ROLL

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

You lucky bastard. You get $12 an hour!? *** i hate canada. Without any sort of schooling, pretty much the only good paying job I can get is in the telemarketing business, and even then, it's only like $9 an hour. canadian

whatever, I have the job I want, and I may be getting a job at Microplay!

oh yeah, good luck!

Posted by sabre

Christ, Poison, you have a great job. I want your job!

Posted by Klarth

I want a job, too.

Preferably hand. Or blow.

Posted by Poison

It's a pity I get fired when the school term is over :(

But untill then, I'm going to try to absorb as much as I can and save the money up to support a girl friend or for next summer's vacation to shanghai (maybe).

you have a girlfriend?

hey, has anyone been to/lived in saskatoon?

Quoted post: hey, has anyone been to/lived in saskatoon?

Been there, couldn't wait to leave. Luckily the stop was only for a day or two.

Why was it so bad? :(

There's literally nothing there, not a thing. Plus, everyone is annoyingly stupid. Almost to the point where you want to kill anyone who opens their mouth.

lol...but that's where the school of veterinary medicine is that I might go to. :(

Hey, at least you know there won't be any distractions.

lol :cool:

but what about the stupid people getting in my way because they're so stupid?

You probably won't have a problem when you're in school, since it's geared towards people with intelligence.

It's just everyone else you have to worry about.

Good point.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Poison: It's a pity I get fired when the school term is over :(

But untill then, I'm going to try to absorb as much as I can and save the money up to support a girl friend or for next summer's vacation to shanghai (maybe).

What?

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Poison: It's a pity I get fired when the school term is over :(

But untill then, I'm going to try to absorb as much as I can and save the money up to support a girl friend or for next 007ninjamer's vacation to shanghai (maybe).

what?

Posted by Klarth

I found ninja's funnier.