Do this quickly before it changes.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Go to google.com and write "failure" in the text box, then click "I'm feeling lucky!".

Do it quickly, as these things often change, but for right now, it's freaking hilarious.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Was put in the posting games baord, but it is still hilarious.

Edit: Theres another funny result if you put in gullible.

Posted by Echo

Heh, it's also funny if you notice both the first and second results. I think Google has a sense of humor.

Posted by Klarth

It's not going to change for a very, very long time.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

people get together and do searches for "failure" and hit those sites over and over for that sole reason (seriously). Google had nothing to do with it.

Posted by Klarth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googlebombing

Try searching for "nigritude ultramarine" and "seraphim proudleduck".

Posted by Wicked Sushi

oh hay hay hay welcome to 2002 but hey here's another funney thing; go to google.com and type in "french military victories" and click on im feeling lucky

lololololollololol am i rite

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Wicked Sushi: oh hay hay hay welcome to 2002 but hey here's another funney thing; go to google.com and type in "french military victories" and click on im feeling lucky

Yeah I've heard about this already. It lists their defeats instead. Poor France. They only seem to win wars when it is internaly, but when they fight other nations they lose. :(

Posted by Klarth

WHOOSH.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: people get together and do searches for "failure" and hit those sites over and over for that sole reason (seriously). Google had nothing to do with it.

Yeah, but it's still freaking funny.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Wicked Sushi: oh hay hay hay welcome to 2002 but hey here's another funney thing; go to google.com and type in "french military victories" and click on im feeling lucky

Probably the funniest thing I've seen in a very long time. I lol'd like crazy. Fell backwards and everything.

Posted by Poison

I did it and this came up:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/gwbbio.html

I feel sad :(

Posted by coromoro

That's the point, Poison. :mad: :cool:

Funny stuff. :cool:

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Fei-on: Probably the funniest thing I've seen in a very long time. I lol'd like crazy. Fell backwards and everything.

I thought the illiterate AOL speak in my post will kinda show that I'm sarcastic about your thread and my French crap being funny.

I guess I was wrong.

Also, your sig:

Cuss of the century.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Wicked Sushi: I thought the illiterate AOL speak in my post will kinda show that I'm sarcastic about your thread and my French crap being funny.

I guess I was wrong.
I do find it funny. It's very freaking funny.

[quote=Wicked Sushi]
Also, your sig:

Cuss of the century.

Heh, you've clearly misunderstood my sig.

When I had a sig featuring the word "fuck" which I used VB codes to bypass the censor, it was changed by Jesse or an S-mod. So I re-did the same sig, with the cuss words replaced by ****, it was again changed by Jesse or an s-mod. Mine was size 1 font, and in black

I'm pointing out that Speedfreak has it in his sig and it's fine, and his is all big. So in case you hadn't noticed, Speedfreak doesn't even have "poppycock" in his sig, but I made a joke of it.

You see, people make jokes some times, when we're trying to be funny.

BTW, watch that video clip, and you'll see that I'm right about "Poppycock" being profane.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Fei-on: I do find it funny. It's very freaking funny.

I have a bad habit of thinking people are sarcastic.

Quoting Fei-on: I do find it funny. It's very freaking funny.
You see, people make jokes some times, when we're trying to be funny.

Again, read above.

Quoting Fei-on:
BTW, watch that video clip, and you'll see that I'm right about "Poppycock" being profane.

Yes, it means bullshit.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Heh, interestingly enough, I actually do find it funny that when you search for french military victories, Google tells you that there's nothing to be known about them, but there's plenty of info on their military defeats. To me, that's humorous.

I know what "poppycock" means. I means "rubbish", "BS", that type of thing.

But it's funny that Stewie says he's writing profainity on the wall, and when it cuts to him standing there, he has written "poppycock" which isn't profane at all.

You see, it's comical.