World Wrestling Entertainment

Posted by Buneasta

I know it is fake, but I think it is an entertaining soap with some predictable matches and lovely divas. The best wrestlers to watch are the little guys like Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman, Funaki and Paul London. I predict that Batista will jump ship and destroy the WWE champion JBL, but nobody will know until next week. I can't wait.

Posted by bazariah

i think batista will stay part of the raw brand and annihilate HHH, i hate the fact that h3 has had a title round his waist for so long, and batista has proved his worth and i feel he is ready to wear the world title... plus if he hit smackdown it would be like downgrading him, because it's a recorded show, unlike raw which is live

Posted by Big Boss

I say Triple H has been the one putting up the JBL videos at Raw, as well as being part of the run-over-Batista bit of last night. He's doing it to drive Batista over to SmackDown! so he won't have to face him at Wrestlemania. However, Batista won't go over to SmackDown!, since they've been building up a feud between Trips and Batista ever since Orton dropped the ball.

As a result, I see Cena against JBL at Wrestlemania 21. HBK will interfere at No Way Out in Angle's match, causing him the contendership and finally revealing their interpromotional match at Wrestlemania.

Posted by Buneasta

JBL never got out of the car so I don't think JBL was even there, plus why'd he wanna attack Batista when he has to worry about a barbed wire cage match with Big Show? And I remember when TripleH attacked Shawn Michaels in 2002 and then lied by saying he would find out who done it to him. But it was him because there was some footage. I think TripleH is afraid of facing Batista because he knows he is a real player.

Posted by Crazy K

Well I know for sure Triple H is trying to get Batista to go to SD because he does not want to face him. I know this kind of stuff. I dont care for SD that much anymore. the story is kinda stale. Raw is great. I know Batista wont go to SD because he wants to show HHH that he can be beaten, or he is starting to take in the HHH is using you to keep the title speech the Orton said to him a wile ago.

Well Ill find out what happends tommorow on SD.

Posted by Buneasta

I hope Big Show kicks JBL's Texas butt and takes the WWE belt away from that idiot.
Amy Weber is hot though.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Buneasta: Amy Weber is hot though.

And gone.

I hope JBL wins. I'd rather have Cena vs. JBL at Wrestlemania than Cena vs. Show. Not only did we have the latter last year, but two faces facing each other for the WWE title would suck.

Posted by Buneasta

Amy Weber is gone. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

JBL retained, in a really sneaky way too. I don't think Batista is going anywhere though. Home is where the world heavyweight title is.