Another code: Two memories (Trace Memory)

Posted by ExoXile

Great game, don't know if it's out in the US yet.....anyway:

Is it?
Elseway i have no reson discussin' it....

Posted by Burrito

If I get a DS, I'm going to get that game. The DS was made for adventure games.

Posted by ExoXile

FPS works well too.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I'm thinking about getting it. I love adventures, and I love how you have to use the stylus to solve mysteries.

Posted by Drewboy64

It comes out soon. Holy crap, it comes out soon! I must get it. I'm glad you guys think it is a good game. I think it looks really good, though EGM was being a dumbass and gave it 5.0 ratings.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The game looks incredibly intriguing. Not to mention it looks like you actually have to put time and effort into it. So yeah, I'm definitely getting this game. I love adventure/puzzle games like this.

Posted by Drewboy64

Oh, for anyone who beat it, how is the lastability? I heard it was too short, which i hope is untrue.

Quoted post:
Oh, for anyone who beat it, how is the lastability? I heard it was too short, which i hope is untrue.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/652/652873p1.html

Posted by Prince Shondronai

It comes out Tuesday. Can't wait to play it. I love adventure games. I hope Kemco and Infinite Ventures will ressurrect the Shadowgate franchise soon.

Posted by Burrito

Quoting Vampiro: http://ds.ign.com/articles/652/652873p1.html

Well, that sucks. :(

Posted by Drewboy64

**** all those bad reviews. I might still get it though, but I don't know. :( It looks really good. Strange though, the reader average on IGN is an 8.4. What are your guys's impressions though?

I'm checking it out tomorrow. I can probably give my opinion on it then...

Posted by Burrito

It seems like a game that might be just better to rent. It's supposed to be so short.

Posted by ExoXile

Nah, it's a great game.

I've replayed it a few times now.
And some of the puzzles is something that one can not miss ;)

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I bought it on tuesday. It's "okay" but I wouldn't recommend buying it.

The script is a little annoying and the long chats that you can't skip are annoying also.

I usually don't trade in my video games but I'm going to trade in this one for some extra cash.

You guys should just save your money for the really awesome games that are coming out in october and november. Metroid hunters is coming out oct.10 with the wi-fi feature. It's gonna be awesome :D

Posted by Drewboy64

meh, I'm probably gonna buy mario kart and then another code later on, and i'll have "santa" get me everything else during christmas.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Drewboy64: i'll have "santa" get me everything else during christmas.

He still visits you!? :eek:

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah, he's teh best!

So are there any more opinions on this game? I mean, IGN and EGM gave it blagh ratings, but the press average and reader average (according to IGN) was 8.0 and 8.4 respectively.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Drewboy64: Yeah, he's teh best!

So he does exist!!!! :)

----------------

Personally i love it, sure the talking may be slow.
Take slow talking and combine it with:

A great story, awsome puzzles, and some great music scores.

After that, it's still a good game.
Though it might be short, it's still worth playing.

Posted by Burrito

Quoting ExoXile: So he does exist!!!! :)

----------------

Personally i love it, sure the talking may be slow.
Take slow talking and combine it with:

A great story, awsome puzzles, and some great music scores.

After that, it's still a good game.
Though it might be short, it's still worth playing.

Which is why I would suggest renting it. I doubt that it has any replay value at all.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Burrito: I doubt that it has any replay value at all.

I might just be stupid, but i've played it through 5 times now.
And after 5 times, i can still think of playing it again.

Posted by Burrito

I don't know, just sounds like solving the same puzzles that you already know how to solve, over and over again.

Posted by ExoXile

There are some puzzles that you want to do again, and again, AND again.

Posted by Drewboy64

Plus, there are different endings. I will prob get this for christmas though (OMG SANTA!) but I know I'll enjoy it.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Drewboy64: Plus, there are different endings.

Worth saying again.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Burrito: Which is why I would suggest renting it. I doubt that it has any replay value at all.

Hahaha, every game has replay value, you just need to know how and where to play it.

It doesn't matter if a game is great when it's only an hour or two long. Maybe if they marked down the price, but forty bucks is far to much for only a few hours of "ok" gameplay.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro: It doesn't matter if a game is great when it's only an hour or two long. Maybe if they marked down the price, but forty bucks is far to much for only a few hours of "ok" gameplay.

I consider it "Great".

And who said 2 hours?

First time it took me eight or nine hours to get through the da-m-n thing :)

Posted by Drewboy64

Well, I'm probably going to get it for christmas. It seems like a great game, but I'm gonna use my money on Mario Kart first. And maybe by X-mas the price will be down.

Posted by Apathetic

This game is awesome! Cool tools and cool graphics. I havent gotten far but very good. :)

Posted by ExoXile

See? ^
That's what i said.

Posted by Drewboy64

Sorry for bumping this so much. I got this game today, and I was just wondering how long it was/how many chapters are there?
And I love the music and the graphics, they're amazing.

Posted by ExoXile

I don't remeber... but i think it's 5 chapters.

And first time i got through it took about 13 hours, due to some of the puzzles. :)

(There are some great innovative puzzles in the game ;))

Posted by Drewboy64

Alright, thanks. This is a really good game.

Posted by NightmareBassX

The soundtrack alone will make me buy it. If the music is said to be great, I'll enjoy it. Just need to figure a time when I'll have free money to buy it...

Posted by Drewboy64

Can you get it for christmas or something?

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Drewboy64: Can you get it for christmas or something?

Nah, Im already getting 4 DS games for Christmas, By my brithday is on january 24th, I'll look into it more and if I like it, I'll ask for it.

Posted by Moogs

I'm getting it for Christmas... I have heard it's great and that it sucks... but oh well I will buy it anyways.

Posted by Drewboy64

Its really good actually, I think it's short from what I've heard. But man, the puzzle with the abstract symbols where you have to use the reflection is amazing!

Posted by ExoXile

ALL of the puzzles are amazing.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I was really unimpressed with this game. It's the ONLY game that I've played all the way through and been so dissatisfied with it that I took it back to the shop. Four hours. Four hours! I bought it to take on holiday and completed it before we left. Ugh. Admittedly, I didn't get all of D's backstory, but I didn't care. It didn't suck me in at all.

I did enjoy the stamp puzzle, though.

Posted by Drewboy64

My only complaint is the length. I love the puzzles' innovation, but I want more.