VRZ is finally back!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Hey you guys, I know everybody has been waiting for me to finish rebuilding my website (cause of all the e-mails :D). I hope you guys like it. I have changed the lay-out a lot and I have done a lot of tweaks :D. [url]www.virtualrealityzone.cjb.net[/url] or [url]vrzone.vr32.de[/url].

EDIT: The website cannot be viewed properly with FireFox. It is intended to be viewed with Internet Explorer.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Awesome; I like it. Especially the background music. :)

Posted by lameboyadvance

[quote]This website cannot be viewed properly with FireFox. It is intended to be viewed with Internet Explorer.EVIL!! :mad:

...On a side note, it seems my webhost has vanished into a black hole, so my site is down until I find a new one (that allows both PHP, SQL and a large storage space (all for free). :()

Posted by KR155E

Yay! It's looking great VRZone!
The new Bound High article is very interesting, which issue of Nintendo Power is it in? Could one of the US guys here get me a copy?

Posted by KR155E

Seems the site has exceeded its allowed bandwidth :/ Ok gonna wait an hour...
I am thinking about offering free hosting + subdomain for other VB websites on my webspace. That means if you guys who have limited or no webspace currently (LameBoy, DogP, VRZone) are interested?

EDIT: would work, so let me know if anyone is interested in webspace and/or a subdomain ^_^

Posted by Roth

I like the color scheme. It's very fitting for the VB. I wish it were able to be viewed with Firefox better, cuz I'm an IE hater :P Other than that, it seems to be pretty good.

Quoting KR155E: Seems the site has exceeded its allowed bandwidth :/ Ok gonna wait an hour...
I am thinking about offering free hosting + subdomain for other VB websites on my webspace. That means if you guys who have limited or no webspace currently (LameBoy, DogP, VRZone) are interested?

EDIT: would work, so let me know if anyone is interested in webspace and/or a subdomain ^_^

Im interested krisse :D send me an e-mail or PM me ...or talk to me in the chat on your website :D

Posted by redrum666

WOW cool site we need more GOOD vb site i like your i enjoyed the Bound High article

Thanks! :D

**note** (this is not self-advertisement)

Hey, you guys... I need new members to join my VB messageboard on my website. It's almost dead.