How much television do you watch a week?

Posted by Axis

For me I usually watch between about 8 hours of television a week. I mostly watch it on the weekends because I'm busy with my studies during the week. So on the weekdays it's about 2 hours then 6 on the weekends. Once football ends however, then I'll stop watching TV on the weekends. I used to watch T.V. alot but sense there's nothing but crappy shows now I've refrained from watching so much. Football and Ghost Hunters for me. :cool:

Posted by Mystic Hero

I watch six hours of TV a week. It used to be more, but ever since school requires me to do a lot mroe and I get a lot more tests and things liek that, I spend most of my time during the week doing the work they give me and studying. So watchign TV for me is done mostly on the weekends.

Shouldn't this belong in Movies and TV?

Posted by coromoro

Once or twice a week I might sit down and watch something if I've got nothing better to do, but that doesn't happen very often. I would say I watch about 30 to 90 minutes of television in one week. :cool:

Posted by Ant

16 hours. Most of which being adult swim(most of which is the anime). Then everyonce inawhile I might watch some other weird show.

Posted by ExoXile

Never... i used too.
But... i guess i've just lost intrest.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I watch so much TV when I'm grounded from games.

But normally I'll watch, at the most, 2-3 hours a week because I'd rather play games.

Posted by Chronic

I hate tv. When I was little I would watch it alot but now it just sucks.

Posted by Klarth

None. Haven't done for five years or so.

Although, if I'm walking through the TV room and something interesting's on, I might pause for a minute or two.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Whenever I'm on my cmputer and not listening to music im whatching TV. I could be playing a vifdeo game on the PC and still be whatching TV. And this is for a week so yeah probably 11-12 hours

Posted by Caryatid

Maybe around 4 or 5 hours a week. I don't watch all that much TV.

Posted by inequity

Theres really nothing on TV but reruns. I used to watch tons of tv, but theres nothing interesting.

Posted by billards

none!!! Cause I got no cable.

Posted by The Judge

I'm rarely home and when I am I'm usually not watching TV.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I watch a lot of t.v cause I live out in the country, and theres nothing better to do but watch t.v. More than 80% of my weeks and weekends are spent watching t.v.

Posted by Azusa

I can't remember the last time I've watched any discernable amount of television.

No time and no real interest.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The only time I ever watch it is when I'm hanging out with 'zusa either pre or post meal. Other than that, never.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

When I'm home and have the time, I may watch a quick episode of Friends, or possibly Gargoyles. Besides that, I hardly watch t.v.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Less than an hour.

Posted by netman

I havent had my TV plugged in for most of the year, and I just recently plugged it in to play some old school N64!

So I dont watch much TV, everything I watch I download, so onaverage maybe.. 5-6 hours a week?