Too long, my friends, too long...

Posted by Chiaroscuro

I'm short on time now, but you can all consider me as being officially "back". I've been too long away from the page, too far away from the words. It's time to take it all back in.

Feel free to propose challenges. No more than three at once, please. I will be back tomorrow afternoon to check.

Posted by PaintItBlack

*Grins emphatically*

Posted by Crono

I'll definitely give you one. I've got a long, long overdue reply to Malichi due, but nothing left other than that.

Posted by S

Welcome back Chiaro.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

I would be using my account under Nido, but it's been deactivated due to my inactivity. If anyone knows a way to get it working again, that'd be great to let me know.

I'm bored at the moment and have time to spare, so I'm throwing out an open challenge. Look for the thread.

Posted by S

I can ask if it can be restored, if you want.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Would you? I'd really appreciate it.

Posted by S

What were your approximate stats? Sabrewolf needs to know. If you don't know, s'okay.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Just start me off at zero; post count and such isn't really important to me. I just tend to like my old name.

Posted by S

Jesse won't do it unless you pay him because you don't have the specifics... so my remedy for this would be suggesting that you recreate the account and use that instead of this one. Best option you've got.

Posted by sabre

Yeah, just register a new one - Jesse's a jacksy right now and won't change it himself, but if the account's deactivated, it'll have been deleted outright, so the username is free to register under.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Won't work, for whatever reason. No harm, no foul. I'll stick with this. Thanks anyways guys.

Posted by Strike

So, sorry I haven't contacted you in a couple weeks. Would you consider a match?

Posted by S

Strike, you gimp. Where have you been?

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Strike: Not right now...I've got a massive burden on my shoulders at the moment. I'd love to get back into some writing with you; I've had some of my best excanges with you as far as creative writing is concerned. Drop me an e-mail and let me know how you're doing, or give me a call; you've still got the number, I presume.