Looking for a challenge

Posted by project101

Hey I'm looking to improve my Rp skillz and the best wayu to do that is to loose and learn from my mistakes so any one of you guys think your good enough to take on Dameon Lets see it.
You can have wich ever you please First attack or arena and please no noobs I dont want like two line attacks im looking for something good to read
~ sinscerly Dameon

Posted by Chiaroscuro

I'll accept, as long as you don't mind learning a thing or two; let's just say I've had my practice. Don't worry, I'm not looking to slaughter anybody outright just yet; I can use the warm-ups myself. Good luck.
----------
The rapid change in season within the Old Town square brought color to the otherwise baren cement walkways by way of fallen leaves, decorating the decade old ground with warm colors of reds and orange.
Nido leaned back against a old store's cement exterior, long ago abandoned when the town assumed ghost status. A half-intact cigarette lingered lazily on his lips, producing occasional wisp of smoke as the seasoned warrior prepared for battle. Having been off the field for quite some time, Nido was obviously a bit anxious; at the same time, he was quite excited, as well. Bruises and blood had always been a quick way to heighten his adenaline to the point of exhiliration; euphoria attained in what some might consider a method of the sadist.
Nonetheless, Nido came prepared. Dressed in loose-fitting, baggy black jeans which dangled off his legs with the assistance of a belt and a sleeveless black T-shirt with the odd and irregular bloodstains from past encounters, Nido looked like a man more prepared for a ride in the back of a Police cruiser rather than one bringing what many had considered an unnatural power, and unmistakeable energy, to this quiet, serene setting of long-closed shops and weathered statues. But it made little difference to him.
Flicking the ends of his cigarette into the alley beside him, Nido took a few steps forward, breathing in the air, picking up his senses, and mentally preparing himself for yet another display of strength, technique, and simply raw willpower. Three of the many things he planned to exhibit to the full extent.
The stage was set; Nido was ready. He patiently awaited his opponent, undoubtedly enroute to their arranged rendezvous. A patience, he learned, which served him much more benefit than he sometimes would come to realize.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

I'll accept, as long as you don't mind learning a thing or two; let's just say I've had my practice. Don't worry, I'm not looking to slaughter anybody outright just yet; I can use the warm-ups myself. Good luck.
----------
The rapid change in season within the Old Town square brought color to the otherwise barren cement walkways by way of fallen leaves, decorating the decade old ground with warm colors of reds and orange.
Nido leaned back against a old store's cement exterior, long ago abandoned when the town assumed ghost status. A half-intact cigarette lingered lazily on his lips, producing occasional wisp of smoke as the seasoned warrior prepared for battle. Having been off the field for quite some time, Nido was obviously a bit anxious; at the same time, he was quite excited, as well. Bruises and blood had always been a quick way to heighten his adrenaline to the point of exhiliration; euphoria attained in what some might consider a method of the sadist.
Nonetheless, Nido came prepared. Dressed in loose-fitting, baggy black jeans which dangled off his legs with the assistance of a belt and a sleeveless black T-shirt with the odd and irregular bloodstains from past encounters, Nido looked like a man more prepared for a ride in the back of a Police cruiser rather than one bringing what many had considered an unnatural power, and unmistakeable energy, to this quiet, serene setting of long-closed shops and weathered statues. But it made little difference to him.
Flicking the ends of his cigarette into the alley beside him, Nido took a few steps forward, breathing in the air, picking up his senses, and mentally preparing himself for yet another display of strength, technique, and simply raw willpower. Three of the many things he planned to exhibit to the full extent.
The stage was set; Nido was ready. He patiently awaited his opponent, undoubtedly enroute to their arranged rendezvous. A patience, he learned, which served him much more benefit than he sometimes would come to realize.