What game are you looking forward to the most this holiday season?

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I'm looking forward to Daxter the most. I love the Jak seires and I've always wanted to play as Daxter in a larger role. I'm also excited because this game fills in some gaps about what Daxter was up to while Jak was in prison.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I, You, Katamari Damacy (Boku No Watashi Katamari Damacy [I think I translated that right]) and Crisis Core right now. Also, I really should finish Bleach: Heat The Soul 2.

Posted by The Punisher

Im actualy not looking forward to a game, but more of this system. Im hoping to wait until they release a new model though, I heard somewhere there were some flaws in it.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Yeah there are some flaws, but nothing to big. There are a few dead pixels in each unit and I've heard people talk about the sqaure button not working all the time or something like that. Also, I think it was only a rumor, but I think someone said something about if you twisted the PSP(who the hell would do that?) that the UMD disk would pop right out of the system.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Well, I'm looking foward to more than one game...I'm looking foward to many games and systems.

Heres a list of the stuff I'm looking foward to getting:

Animal Crossing DS
Xbox 360
CastleVania dawn of souls DS
and many other titles...:D