Tamagotchi DS???

Posted by dylananisa

I looked on a strang tamagotchi web site and I found out that they are makeing a Tamagotchi game for the ds it supposed to be like nintendogs but you take care of a tamagotchi...I think you can take it to the dentist in this game:):):)

Posted by inequity

http://ds.ign.com/articles/645/645642p1.html

I've heard of that, I don't think I'll buy if it ever comes out. Im sick of tamagotchis.

Posted by The Punisher

I would have to buy it. I miss my tamogatchi, it was annoying when I had it, but now that I dont its like i have a huge void =)!

Posted by Demonizer

Lol, Sounds kinda lame to me :P

Posted by Mystic Hero

Omfg this fad died long ago. I think they should just let it rest in piece. Well their efforts to make a comeback with this is pretty bad form the looks of it. I know I deinitely won't be buying this at all.

Posted by ExoXile

Lol.. all my last tago---whatever did was to **** on the floor all day.

Posted by dylananisa

:(:(:( well if you dont like this tread dont post in it*mad*

Posted by The Punisher

I dunno are there any screenshots of this, becuase if its gona be for the DS i would like there to be a huge increase in graphics, or this another thread where you WANT something but the chances of it coming out are vary slim?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Nah I bet you it's like the regular thing only on the DS. If it is in 3d, well you'll just have to spend a lot more time cleaning up after it goes to the bathroom, only in 3d, which is about every five seconds.:mad: G0d they are like virtual ****ting machines.

Posted by The Punisher

Lmao. Thats insane. But yea i dont want it to be all black and white and 15 pixels in all.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

But that's the only way it's meant to be played!

Posted by dylananisa

Its made for the ds!!!! I saw it I saw it I saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ExoXile

FINE.... i guess it'll be more fun now when the poo is in 3D.......

And.. it seems like this game is actually coming.

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/strategy/tamagotchi/index.html

Posted by dylananisa

HA HA I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Posted by junior senior

hahahahahhahahahahaha I'll just get it just for ****s and giggles.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'm buying it.

Posted by dylananisa

Yay some people like the tamagotchis again:p:p:p:p