MASTERDEBATER

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

All right, so no one else made it, so I figured I would. I need two individuals who are willing to debate whichever side of a topic I decide on (if you wish to trade sides, go ahead). I'll think of a topic once two people have volunteered. I'd like to see some effort put into this, so let's all put our thinking caps on! (omg grade 3 reflash)

srsly though, not everyone at once!

EDIT: whoever wins the debate is given the grand title of MASTERDEBATER. C'mon, I know you all want it.

Posted by Stalolin

who put you up to this?

is raptor holding a gun to your head and forcing you to write this post while he rapes your animals?

It was my own idea. Thanks for volunteering!

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Angelwing: It was my own idea. Thanks for volunteering!

I didn't specifically say I wanted to volunteer. >:O

But I'll volunteer anyways.

:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Count me in :cool:

All right, Eros and Vamp, I'll pick a silly topic first.

Scenario: Some fatarse enters McDick's drive-thru and orders himself a coffee. As he goes to place the cup in his cup holder, he spills a bit on himself as the lid was not on tightly enough. He decides that he's going to sue mcdonalds because he spilled hot coffee on himself. Are you for or against his decision?

Should I let you guys decide what you want to argue, or is there going to be fighting. :mad:

btw, yes, it's a lame topic, but after it's done I'll think of a better one. Or whoever wins can choose a topic if they wish. You guys can do this in point form, I suppose, or whatever suits you best.

Posted by Stalolin

I'm going to wait for Vamp's input and then play Devil's Advocate if necessary.

Well, it depends. Was the coffee hot enough to cause any burns, or any other form of physical injury?

I'll form my opinion once you answer that.

There was slight burning which will leave a small scar. It was also painful. Oh, and it was also very near his wee wee.

Then yes, he has every right to sue. Whether he has any chance of winning or not, well, that's a completely different story.

Either way, McDonald's indirectly caused the man injury. It's their duty to make sure there are no harmful objects in their food, so isn't it also their duty to make sure their lids are properly secure so they don't mistakenly cause injury? I believe so.

Just like if a a man shot of a gun in his backyard and it killed someone down the block, he would be charged with manslaughter. He didn't mean to, nor did McDonald's, but both are still held liable.

Anyways, yes, I agree with his decision.

Posted by Stalolin

I disagree.

I assume the product the man ordered said "Hot Coffee". I beleive the cup also says it is hot on the actual cup. He should be the one to realize that it is his responsibility to make sure this substance doesn't flow onto him. He only payed for a cup of coffee, not the safety that it wouldn't fall onto him.

I would agree, if it weren't for the fact that the lid wasn't properly secured.

Anyways, you said "He only payed for a cup of coffee, not the safety that it wouldn't fall onto him", that's like saying "well, there was a fragment of a knife in your burger that ripped a whole in your esophagus... sorry, but it's your fault for buying it".

Plus, it's not the fact that it fell on it, it's the fact that someone can't put on a lid properly. There's a difference... especially when it comes to fault/liability.

Posted by The Judge

I wanna join in on the next debate.

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Vampiro: I would agree, if it weren't for the fact that the lid wasn't properly secured.

Anyways, you said "He only payed for a cup of coffee, not the safety that it wouldn't fall onto him", that's like saying "well, there was a fragment of a knife in your buger that ripped a whole in your esophagus... sorry, but it's your fault for buying it".

Not really. I'm more of saying that "well, you choked on your burger, it's your fault for buying it". It's the food or drink you pay for. There was nothing wrong with the drink.

Posted by Ant

Me vs derick get!

Quoting Ant: Me vs derick get!

All in good time.

Quoted post: Not really. I'm more of saying that "well, you choked on your burger, it's your fault for buying it". It's the food or drink you pay for. There was nothing wrong with the drink

No, there wasn't anything wrong with the drink, at all. But there was something wrong with the packaging. Which is the whole point.

Posted by Stalolin

woah, wait, *******.

i thought he served himself the coffee

i fold

Posted by Xenos

jack and rob can be the cheerleaders?

ok...:(

Vamp wins title of MASTERDEBATER (you should put that somewhere in your profile; it's pretty important), so if you want, pick a topic for Ant and Derick to debate.

Posted by The Judge

Oooh, me versus Ant? I'm quivering with anticipation.

Posted by Ant

-taps foot impaitently...16 seconds later lays on floor- 10 bux to whoever can figure out why I said that...except derick...he knows I think.

:cool: that was easy

Eh, I'll let Lisa think up a topic, or whatever. I'm too tired to even bother.

Posted by The Judge

*gets impatient*

uh, do you guys want something serious, or something not so serious?

Posted by The Judge

Your choice. I can do serious, and Ant can as well. It's your call.

Not serious are better than serious.

Posted by The Judge

Then do that. Keep in mind we agree on a lot of stuff.

Posted by Ant

Something stupid, but we'll be serious about it :cool: I'd rather not do something hardcore like war or abortion.

Yeah, but serious can be fun...and I only can think of more serious ones right now anyways.

So, how about organic vs. genetically engineered (food-related). You two can choose sides.

ok wait

Posted by The Judge

*waits*

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Vampiro: :cool: that was easy

stfu

lol

Posted by Ant

COME ON LISA. OR ELSE WE WILL ARGUE ON WHY YOU SUCK! YOU VS THE WORLD

Posted by The Judge

Lisa sucks

Ok.

moths vs. butterflies.

go.

Wait, I'd like to go up against the world. :cool:

Posted by The Judge

Nope. I take butterflies. Anthony may start why moths are better.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

lisa > world

Quoted post: Wait, I'd like to go up against the world.

I'll argue that one. Should be easy

Posted by Poison

Butterflies are so much cuter. The fact that they don't eat your clothes is plus five to coolness. Moths can suck my cock.

Posted by Ant

Kay, Moths are better because they are obviously the more evil of the two. How many times have you seen a butterfly attack somebody? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Quoting Vampiro: I'll argue that one. Should be easy

hey stfu

and poison: this isn't your debate so gtfo plz!

Posted by The Judge

But Monarchs are poisonous. Besides, they provide use to humans due to the ink in their wings.

Posted by Ant

How many people ****ing use Butterfly ink?

A very good point brought up by Poison, they have been known to ruin clothes...which obviously means they hate the human race...and I for one support that fully.

Posted by Poison

Butterflies don't scare me! Moths are scary!

Posted by The Judge

Butterflies are still used in pen ink in a lot of places in the world that don't have ready access to international trade. And on a lighter note, many annoying people make a hobby out of watching butterflies when they could be out bugging the hell out of people.

Posted by Ant

You bring up a good point, and with that said, Moths navigate by two methods. They use the moon and stars when available and geomagnetic clues when light sources are obscured.

Posted by The Judge

Butterflies run compeltely off instinct, so in the event of bad weather blocking the moonlight or places such as antarctica where it's sunny all day half the year round, they hold a strict advantage.

Posted by The Judge

Wait, let me fill in the other section

Posted by Ant

Be that as it may, in colder climates some moths can have a two year life cycle. So they would live longer then said Butterflys anyways.

Posted by The Judge

Butterflies actually have a lifespan of about 5 years regardless of climate or region, which is why they populate every area on earth, including the polar caps. Also, butterflies come in many varieties. If one species dies for some reason, there's tons more to take their place. Moths are exclusive to about 3 or 4 species, meaning a widespread disease to them could wipe out their entire existence.

Posted by Ant

Who cares about that, while butterflies roam the earth all they do is fly around and act pretty. Moths are all about atacking helpless lightbulbs(lol and darkbulbs) and have been known to leave a horrible white scum on your monitor when you kill them on it.

Posted by The Judge

As does any creature with internal substance. What, do you think butterflies just burst into a puff of dust if you kill them? Though butterflies aren't local, they live a very interesting life, which is composed of 4 sections, which includes the larvae, caterpillar, coccoon, and butterfly. Moths simply grow from a larvae to a moth. They have no color to them beyond brown and gray, sometimes black, whereas butterflies are all the colors of the rainbow. Besides, butterflies are more intelligent, as it is proven that they are not hypnotised by light.

Posted by Darksong X

They also have those horrible fuzzy feet...*shudders*

I have to shower now...

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: As does any creature with internal substance. What, do you think butterflies just burst into a puff of dust if you kill them? Though butterflies aren't local, they live a very interesting life, which is composed of 4 sections, which includes the larvae, caterpillar, coccoon, and butterfly. Moths simply grow from a larvae to a moth. They have no color to them beyond brown and gray, sometimes black, whereas butterflies are all the colors of the rainbow. Besides, butterflies are more intelligent, as it is proven that they are not hypnotised by light.

Yeah, sounds like something a fag like you would say. "all colors of the rainbow" ***** please. WHO CARES ABOUT THE COLORS! And like Joe just said, they just freaked him out. I mean, if that type of quality isn't something then I don't know why is. They are just more scary then Butterflies, and that's what I'm going for...overall in nature they are better(and there are more spieces of moths then butterflies). Also, it's a fact that the spots on Moths wings are called "eyes". You know why that is? So they can scare away any predators that may want to eat them. Wouldn't that be badass if you could have a bunch of ****ing eyes on your body! You'd be safe because of how badass you would be. Moths are superior.

Posted by The Judge

Butterflies:
-Smarter
-More colorful
-Some Species are poisonous
-Better navigational systems
-More pleasant
-More species (I don't believe you)
-More steps in the life cycle
-Keeps idiot butterfly watchers out of the rest of society
-Some species of butterflies have eyes on their wings as well
-Do not circle around a fire a few times before flying directly in
-Don't fly into bug zappers
-Don't kill birds with their poisonous larvae
-Are at one point fuzzy fuzzy caterpillars
-Inhabit all parts of the world
-Aren't incredibly ugly
-Less likely to go extinct due to a species-wide epidemic
-Longer lifespan, regardless of climate and terrain
-Take to eating the corpses of their fellows when they are caterpillars (moths aren't as hardcore as cannibals)
-Can navigate even if blind and have lost antenae based on instinct
-Can be useful to society for poison and ink
-Are far superior to have in a terrarium
-Make interesting childhood pets for the little cages you can buy with them in it

Posted by Ant

Quoted post: -Smarter

Proven IQ tests show this?

Quoted post: -More colorful

I've always found shades of Grey and black to be beautiful in there own right. Is not black your favorite color?

Quoted post: -Some Species are poisonous

Moths too

Quoted post: -Better navigational systems

I'll give you that one point. But, Moths are capable of migration but they do so over much smaller distances.

Quoted post: -More pleasant

They're bugs...how pleasant can they really be?

Quoted post: -More species (I don't believe you)

Wrong. "There are about 416 species of butterflies in Australia. There are estimated to be about 10,000 species of moths." I'm pretty sure that's world wide.

Quoted post: -More steps in the life cycle

How is it helpful to have more steps in the life cycle?

Quoted post: -Keeps idiot butterfly watchers out of the rest of society

Moths are useful for annoying more people. Like...send out a wave of moths and everyone is going to be freaked out.

Quoted post: -Some species of butterflies have eyes on their wings as well

GOOD FOR THEM

Quoted post: -Do not circle around a fire a few times before flying directly in

meh.

Quoted post: -Don't fly into bug zappers

ALL FOR THE QUEEN.

Quoted post: -Don't kill birds with their poisonous larvae

**** those birds.

Quoted post: -Are at one point fuzzy fuzzy caterpillars

they tickle too much

Quoted post: -Inhabit all parts of the world

moths too

Quoted post: -Aren't incredibly ugly

Have you looked at their face area...it's creepy.

Quoted post: -Less likely to go extinct due to a species-wide epidemic

wrong

Quoted post: -Longer lifespan, regardless of climate and terrain

Be that as it may, moths can produce as many as 10 broods per year.

Quoted post: -Take to eating the corpses of their fellows when they are caterpillars (moths aren't as hardcore as cannibals)

That isn't very plesant now is it?

Quoted post: -Can navigate even if blind and have lost antenae based on instinct

Pft, they might as well die at that point

Quoted post: -Can be useful to society for poison and ink

If I ain't see it, then it isn't real.

Quoted post: -Are far superior to have in a terrarium

That's what you think

Quoted post: -Make interesting childhood pets for the little cages you can buy with them in it

Who the hell has butterflies for a pet...(besdies lisa maybe)

Posted by Pit

Ant, it's ok man, you lost.

Next debate please.

Posted by Ant

There's some hardcore discrimnation against moths up in here.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: Proven IQ tests show this?
See the facts about flying into the fire and bug zappers

[quote]I've always found shades of Grey and black to be beautiful in there own right. Is not black your favorite color?
Favoritism doesn't count in colors. Colorful by definition means holding a variety of powerful colors, of which dark tones such as blacks and grays are not.

[quote]Moths too
Call that one even then

[quote]I'll give you that one point. But, Moths are capable of migration but they do so over much smaller distances.
Regardless.

[quote]They're bugs...how pleasant can they really be?
See comment about colorful. It's been proven that human emotions are elevated on a subconcious level by bright and flashy displays of colors. On another note, you even said yourself that they tend to flit about aimlessly, which many people symbolize as a carefree nature, allowing them to forget themselves in the woodland setting for a brief moment in time.

[quote]Wrong. "There are about 416 species of butterflies in Australia. There are estimated to be about 10,000 species of moths." I'm pretty sure that's world wide.
That is Austrailia. However, I'll give you that point.

[quote]How is it helpful to have more steps in the life cycle?
It isn't, but it does make their life cycle more interesting.

[quote]Moths are useful for annoying more people. Like...send out a wave of moths and everyone is going to be freaked out.
Who wants to be annoyed or freaked out? Being annoying isn't a use.

[quote]GOOD FOR THEM
That'd make us even. If it's a worthless fact, then you shouldn't have noted it in the first place.

[quote]meh.
+1 point for me.

[quote]ALL FOR THE QUEEN.
Moths are solitary creatures that do not think via hivemind nor swarm mentality.

[quote]**** those birds.
Matter of opinion, as birds make fine pets, are eaten in many countries, and help out the ecosystem by the creatures they eat. They also produce very few children, and as such, their population does not need to be kept in check.

[quote]they tickle too much
Has a moth ever landed on your skin? I would think not. Their entire body is covered in hair.

[quote]moths too
Call that one even then.

[quote]Have you looked at their face area...it's creepy.
They have a long tubed mout that curls up in a circle, two big eyes, and curvey antenas, reminescent of faries and other such mythical woodland creatures. Moths have huge multifacetted eyes, manibles, fuzz between those spaces, and no antenas.

[quote]wrong
How?

[quote]Be that as it may, moths can produce as many as 10 broods per year.
90% of all butterflies lay around 100-150 eggs every year, of which about 80-120 survive to become butterflies.

[quote]That isn't very plesant now is it?
Says the man who is quoted to be saying things like:
"Moths are useful for annoying more people. Like...send out a wave of moths and everyone is going to be freaked out."
"They are just more scary then Butterflies, and that's what I'm going for..."
"Moths are all about atacking helpless lightbulbs(lol and darkbulbs) and have been known to leave a horrible white scum on your monitor when you kill them on it."
And so on. You're trying to use your own argument base against me, and turning it back on yourself, meaning that if you continue to stand by the above quoted statement, you render about 5 of your justifications null.

[quote]Pft, they might as well die at that point
Assuming they were worthless moths. Butterflies can navigate fine on instinct alone.

[quote]If I ain't see it, then it isn't real.
Just like the Dinosaurs, Mammoths, Sabertooth Tigers, The Horse-Head Nebula, Black Holes, an active volcano, the center of the earth, and so on, right?

[quote]That's what you think
What a keen observation. You're right. That is what I think! Keen detective work of you. Oh, and would you tell me how many public Moth terrariums you know of?

Who the hell has butterflies for a pet...(besdies lisa maybe)

I had caterpillars at one point when I was a child and released them when they were butterflies. Believe it or not, they happened to be rather popular in Pennsylvania as pets.

Posted by Ant

**** THIS IS GAY! But I digress....moths are cool. Fun to catch actually while they are flying around.

Posted by Stalolin

and and judge aren't allowed to debate anymore because their debates take up too much time

there, get a debate out of that

Posted by The Judge

Lisa said these arguments would be won based on actual facts, not opinions. I provided more. This war is over.

Posted by Pit

A debate, when it come right down to it, is based on opinions.

Neither is better. You can't say "moths are better" or "butterflies are cooler", because both are opinion based question. There is no answer.

You just have to support why you think so using actual facts, and the person who proves his case in a better fashion, wins the debate, thus, Judge wins this one.

Ant and Derick: A lot of those points were pretty ****ty... wow.

Posted by Pit

Me and Vamp take next debate.

Posted by The Judge

K, next debate doesn't include me.

Posted by Stalolin

butterflies are smarter than tractors

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Judge wins

Who's next, and judge makes a topic

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Wheres vamp anyway, and judge still needs to make a topic

Quoted post: Wheres vamp anyway

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

nvm, wheres judge

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Vampiro: What the hell is that supposed to mean?

it means that apostrophes no longer exist

nor does the capitilization of names

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

what he said, I'm just being lazy, don't go 007 ninja on me >:O

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: what he said, I'm just being lazy, don't go 007 ninja on me >:O

IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

never say never

Posted by Poison

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: never say never

I sense a hint of gayness.

Posted by Stalolin

woah

bulb and i are like extrememly close to getting 1500 rep

zomg who will win

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

needs a new debate quick whoa

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: needs a new debate quick whoa

Yeah it does.

This is becoming The Void.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro: Ant and Derick: A lot of those points were pretty ****ty... wow.

We were arguing about ****ing moths and butterflies...wtf do you expect?

Obviously opinions amount to a great deal in a debate, and how you present yourself. But I was going for more facts to back yourself up with as to who would be winning this one...I didn't think it was going to be this bad. Yeah, Derick wins, and I have pet butterflies AND moths.

Anyways, yeah, Derick pick the next topic.

Oh, and EDIT: If you aren't in the debate, and have nothing much to say about it afterwards, kindly do not post. We can have at least one semi-serious thread in this blog, can't we.

Why do I bother.

Posted by Stalolin

Then who's debating next?

EDIT: NVM NVM

Posted by Ant

[quote=The Judge via AIM]The Amala: Talk about drinking doods

asdf

Quoted post: woah

bulb and i are like extrememly close to getting 1500 rep

zomg who will win

Bulb, because I couldn't rep you.

Posted by Pit

That has no basis. You can't argue about anything since there isn't a main point.

"Argue about toasters"

What about "drinking dudes" are we actually going to argue about? How alcoholism is bad? Seriously, come on now.

Posted by The Judge

You guys can take your choice:

The pros and cons of being a member of multiple forums

or

the pros and cons of drinking (alcohol)

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Vampiro: Bulb, because I couldn't rep you.

Quoted post: You guys can take your choice:

The pros and cons of being a member of multiple forums

or

the pros and cons of drinking (alcohol)

Those both suck.

Posted by Ant

Well if you're so ****ing amazing come up with a topic. ****.

Posted by The Judge

ABORTION

Take what you get. I didn't want to argue about f*cking moths and butterflies.

Posted by Pit

Especially when there's no "pro's" about drinking.

Well, not much is going to top moths and butterflies.

Quoted post: ABORTION

Lame. That's been argued to death.

Quoted post: Well if you're so ****ing amazing come up with a topic. ****.

I never mentioned I was amazing, but thanks!

Posted by The Judge

Abortion. The war in Iraq. Organized Relgion. Mortal Kombat. Etc.

Posted by Pit

Quoting The Judge: ABORTION

Take what you get. I didn't want to argue about f*cking moths and butterflies.

What about it? Whether should it be legalized or abolished? Whether it's moral or immoral?

For the love of *** elaborate.

Posted by The Judge

Pick a type of Heavy Metal Music and argue why it's better than the oppent's choice.

Quoting Pit: Especially when there's no "pro's" about drinking.

Uh, there are few pro's if you don't drink excessively.

Quoted post: Pick a type of Heavy Metal Music and argue why it's better than the oppent's choice.

Heavy Metal is Heavy Metal.

You should have said "pick a type of metal..."

Quoted post: Uh, there are few pro's if you don't drink excessively.

Cons outweigh the pros. There's no debate.

Posted by The Judge

That's it. That's your topic. The heavy metal one. Try Death Metal Vs. Progressive or something.

I'm going out.

EDIT: Whatever Vampiro. Just argue.

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Pit: Especially when there's no "pro's" about drinking.

Drinking can provide a temporary happiness.

And hey, look at Brave New World and their Soma. No one really had troubles or concerns.

zomg

Quoting Vampiro:
Cons outweigh the pros. There's no debate.

Obviously. But he said 'there are no pro's', and I begged to differ.

Posted by Stalolin

Discuss your opinions on the Kyklos and whether or not you think this is a proper cycle for the governments of mankind. GO

Quoted post: Obviously. But he said 'there are no pro's', and I begged to differ.

Touch

Posted by Pit

I'm going to bed. We'll pick something out tomorrow Vamp.

Night'

Posted by Poison

Quoting Stalolin:
This is becoming The Void.

Yea, I would like it if you guys would stop copying me!

Posted by Poco

:cookie2:

Posted by The Judge

*whoosh*

Just ignore the post I made huge on purpose so you guys would notice.

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting The Judge: *whoosh*

Just ignore the post I made huge on purpose so you guys would notice.

Repost what you wanted to say, throw in an image. A nice large one that gets peoples attention.

Quoted post: *whoosh*

Indeed. Big mistake on your part.

Posted by Klarth

:cookie:

Posted by Poison

You guys can be masterbaters but I'm a masturbater.

Posted by Klarth

OLIVE?
OLIVE?
OLIVE?
STIR YOUR DRINK:cookie2:

Posted by Poison

Quoting Klarth: OLIVE?
OLIVE?
OLIVE?
STIR YOUR DRINK:cookie2:

Hence, masturbation :cool:

Hence shut up and heed my words.

So who's up next?

Posted by Ant

Oh hey I remember this.

Good times were had. And can still be had.

Posted by Ant

I disagree

Do moths give you nightmares?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Angelwing]Do moths give you nightmares?

mothra yes, everything else no.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'd hit it

Ok, so Blub and Vamp, pick a topic.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Where's vamp :mad:

He's pretending to be gone so he won't have to pick a topic.

sup

Wait, didn't Bulb and I already have a go at this?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

prove it

You prove we didn't.

go go go

That last "go" should be "gadget".

power rangers

Even better.

Now someone think of a topic, ****it.

Posted by Poison

You guys close down my void for this pity talk.

Bastards.

concur

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Topic SHOULD be power rangers, Like which ranger is better

pff, who watched power rangers.

fine, go ahead and argue. But make it good. Otherwise, I hurt stuff.

Posted by Ant

I did...I remember the whole green ranger ****. Good stuff.

I always liked the red one the most though. Green was cool too.

Posted by Poison

Well, most power ranegrs had these coins of power. When I was little, I used to play the arcades and one coin equals to 3 lives, but I always thought, what if I put in those ranger coins? Do I get like 9 lives? If so, that's gay.

Needs more hentai.

What am I waiting for? Why isn't anyone delivering? god****it

Posted by Ant

GOD ****IT!

green ranger ftw

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Angelwing]What am I waiting for? Why isn't anyone delivering? god****it

We're not delivering because we only serve meat.

innuendo!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro]innuendo!

lolol

it was more of "Angelwing eats veggies. Therefore, she's not getting delivery because we only serve meat."

or she's not getting delibird

Serve meat as in penis... OUR penis?

Yeah. Thought so.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro]Serve meat as in penis... OUR penis?

Yeah. Thought so.

FINE. YOU WIN.

*sits in the corner and masturbates*

Posted by Ant

-serves-

Posted by The Judge

My cock is made of stone. I continue to point this out, but no one listens. I have no meat. I have a rock.

I wouldn't brag about that.

Posted by The Judge

Can you smell what the Rock is cookin'?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge]Can you smell what the Rock is cookin'?

I so wish I would have been slightly dyslexic and read this as Can you smell what the Cock is rookin'?

Posted by The Judge

You probably are by even being able see that in there.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge]You probably are by even being able see that in there.

That, or my brain picks out words that I deal with on a general basis.

sucking too much c[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]ck for your own good.

Posted by Ant

This sounds like a debate if I ever saw one!

Done.

Debaters: Me and lolin

Topic: How much co[COLOR="White"]c[/COLOR]k is too much?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: Done.

Debaters: Me and lolin

Topic: How much co[COLOR="White"]c[/COLOR]k is too much?

Get a move on. And I had better be entertained.

Posted by Stalolin

You know you've had too much cock when there's so much semen that this text is white.

Does this mean I **** too much?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

make this alive

ALIVE

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Angelwing;194980]Does this mean I **** too much?

your text is yellow

that is so hot

Hot like pee?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

yellow pee

hot like that

ME AND LOLIN NEVER FINISHED OUR DEBATE

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

THEN BEGIN

Yeah, it looks like its your turn.

Posted by Ant

Moths are still better than butterflies.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Moths are grimmer.

didn't I win that?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'll masterdebate all over you guys

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;751072]ME AND LOLIN NEVER FINISHED OUR DEBATE

wait, i thought we did and you crushed me much like the hulk can crush black holes.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

[quote=Dark Bulb 4.3;751483]I'll masterdebate all over you guys

Mine can shoot farther and thicker, so I win already.

I never even responded.