Runescape

Posted by C. Jack

If u play RS, this is the place 2 chat. learn new things, get help from players, even learn 2 become millions maybe

Posted by C. Jack

hi yall

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Just so you know....for "future" reference do not double post :D

Oh... and welcome to VGC!

Posted by Poco

Runescape is pretty crappy.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

oh *** WILL IT NEVER END

Posted by Alastor

Yeah, RuneScape is pretty horrible. I don't play it, myself. I find MapleStory much more enjoyable, and alot easier to look at. >_>

Posted by Xero

Its probably the 100th thread about runescape, but whatever.

I tried runescape, but the graphics sucked bad and the game was too laggy, but thats because of my comp. I just hated having to walk around and get levels for everything, so I left and started with Warcraft III

Posted by tr0nd

omfg... you guys realy play this crap??? serious?? ...rofl
it embarissing... plz buy a real game..!!!!!

Posted by Cmex28

anyone, who plays Runescape, know Jackandjiro ^_^

Posted by Killer Jordo

Runescape = [COLOR="White"]shi[/COLOR]t covered in more [COLOR="white"]shi[/COLOR]t then covered in diarhea then dropped into a bag of other sh[COLOR="white"]it[/COLOR] and then put onto fire at the maker of runescapes door.

YEAH I SAID IT!

Posted by TehGamer

Hey all.. well. i have a character thats combat lvl 83 and total lvl 1100 or sumthin.. i was a member and have done lots of quests and stuff... but i quitd playing and actually i dnt think i ever gonna use the character again.. is there any1 here who wants to take care of him for me?
cos i think its a waste when no1 is using him...
If some1 are intrested Plz msg me or sumthin, and thx

PS:i gave away most of my non-member items and gp and i only got a cupple of member things left..

Posted by ilikepussy

hey tehgamer if u still have the charactor ill take care of him

Posted by ~Snake~

runescape is most likely the worst game ever made its graphics suck balls!!!!!!!!!its so bad and maple story is pretty werid to

Posted by l Pure l

i would like runescape if it had a point to the game

Posted by Noir

Oh, goodness. Runescape is my younger step-brother's, and my friends younger brother's obsession. He tried to make me a little person once, but I never got past the little tutorial section.
Plus, the vast majority of the players are elementary and the occaisional middle school child.

Posted by Abby Ratso

I almost commited suicide because of Runescape, not cause it sucked and the fact I wasted money on it, but the fact that when I was like 12 or something, I liked it so much, and told my friends about it, at age 13 half the school knew about it, and NO ONE WOULD SHUT THE HELL UP about it.

Posted by Fadedblood

Quoting Abby Ratso: I almost commited suicide because of Runescape, not cause it sucked and the fact I wasted money on it, but the fact that when I was like 12 or something, I liked it so much, and told my friends about it, at age 13 half the school knew about it, and NO ONE WOULD SHUT THE HELL UP about it.

Hahahaha...

ha....

Your not serious are you?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Whatever, I like RS just fine.

It's like a free and simplified EverQuest, and I freaking LOVE EverQuest. Runescape is a great way to pass the time.

It was a lot better in 1999 and 2000, though. Before they redid the whole thing. Before fishing and before members.

Posted by keyartist

I've played it and stop it gets boring real fast, but i sometimes go on just fun ****s and giggles.

My user name is Isizaly.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I'm D-sakyo on runescape and I play it several times a week.