Sly 3

Posted by vengence

Has anyone heard anything about Sly 3? I heard it comes out soon and was thinking of getting it

Posted by darmus

Get the demo, i think you'll like it if you're into platformers, action or stealth based games cause its like a mixture of all three, plus a bunch of cool new stuff.

Posted by aestryker

oh yea the demo is awsome if you like these type of games.Im gonna be getting it soon myself.The 3d stuff they have sounds cool.

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, it is pretty tantalizing. Since I enjoyed the first two installments in the series quite a bit, I'll definitely be picking this one up.

Posted by ZEN

I own the first 'Sly Cooper' game. It has such a versatile level design. So easy to pick up and play without frustration.
I will definitely be interested in playing the new one (and the second) as soon as I find a working PS2 somewhere.

Posted by darmus

just a hunch, but have any of you guys tried this contest? slymaskcontest.com, its official... plus there are some pretty good prizes.

Posted by chec

yea odds are i will be getting this one, the first two were excellent loads of fun and i don`t see why this would be any different