MGS 4 Trailer

Posted by brownoystercult

It's finally out. Hell, here: http://www.konami.jp/gs/kojima_pro/japanese/mgs4_04.html

:Dns joke at the end

Anyway, I can't f*cking wait.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Roinkz: Anyway, I can't f*cking wait.

Same here, I am dissapointed to hear Kojima is leaving the series after this, or, at least, apparently so, I mean he has said the same thing twice.

Posted by Speedfreak

Nice connection Konami, Jesus...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Too long.

Seriously, they could have cut that down and I wouldn't have been upset. Maybe if they threw in some in-game footage or something, but they didn't.

Either way, looks good.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

HOLY ****! I can't wait for this, this makes buying the PS3 worth it.

Posted by Bebop

I couldnt watch it all cos my connection broke but looks good. Even if Snake is a pirate.

THIS IS NOT A FPS! THIS IS MGS! Seriously wtf

Posted by Spaz

I've been hooked since the first game. Incorporate an introductory song like MGS2 & 3 (one that gives me shivers and goosebumps), and you've got a timeless classic.

Kojima and his team are wonderful.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Didnt get more than a minute into it befor ehte connection broke, but what I saw looked okay.

Posted by Bebop

I liked that Cell processor joke. Looks promising.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Spaz: Kojima and his team are wonderful.

They're the reason I want to be in computer animation. They bring me to tears. =;.;=

Posted by Azusa

I'm not sure how fun it will be playing as Snake in his old age, with his health problems being a factor in the gameplay; but the enviroments looked phenomenal, and I am all anticipation to see where they take the storyline.

Posted by Big Boss

I saw a few minutes of it before the server crashed or something. I guess I'll have to wait until a billion other people stop watching it.

Posted by Azusa

It's been breaking the connection with everyone. It worked fine the first time I watched it, but when I decieded to show a friend, it didn't get through the first few seconds. It will probably be that way for awhile. As long as you check back to it every now and again, it should eventually work.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Azusa: It's been breaking the connection with everyone. It worked fine the first time I watched it, but when I decieded to show a friend, it didn't get through the first few seconds. It will probably be that way for awhile. As long as you check back to it every now and again, it should eventually work.

Told ya:P

Posted by Bebop

I can't beleive it! It's not an FPS! It's MGS! :-0