Training for Veggan

Posted by Zabuza

Ok Veggan time to train you with your new character.

Posted by Veggan

ok master i will try to fight my hardest

Posted by Zabuza

Lets start with the basics. Lesson 1: Don't attack until you know the actions of the other fighters or until you know what the out come is. Lesson 2: You must use both brains and bronze to win or at least don't die first or lose. And Lesson 3: Know your moves, abilitys, armor, and weapons before going and fighting. Oh, and Lesson 4: Some friends will help if your in a crises or if you pay them they will help fight too either one will help.

Posted by Veggan

o.k. i understand the basics

Posted by Zabuza

Ok now onto lessons 5,6, and 7. Lesson 5: Use meele attacks most cominly because you can pretty much use any thing by you or with you. Lesson 6: Use projectile if needed because if you use them to cominly people will figure out that move soon or later. And Lesson 7: When using abilitys remember to upgrade them every 10 battles if you come 1st to 3rd in place.

Posted by Veggan

those are easy is that all;)

Posted by Zabuza

Ah.......... no. Here are lessons 8,9, and 10 the last of the leesons. Lesson 8: Use your imagenation when using armor, remeber your the one who made them. Lesson 9: Use your imagenation when using your specialy made weapons, like above you the one who made them, make their attacks. And Lesson 10: When fighting don't try being *** because only a person playing as a *** can be invinsiable.

Posted by Veggan

ok i am done thanks zabuza:-D

Posted by Zabuza

Ok now lets train, remeber this, one person creates the arena and storyline, the others fight them and each other. But rember your lessons too. So you can create the arena and storyline for now.

Posted by Veggan

we are in africa in a meadow and i come out of a portal

Posted by Zabuza

Then Veggan hears thunder and clouds from above go black as the far corners of hell and from the clouds a shadow of death comes wieldinmg two double sided swords and raises one in the air and laughs evily. "Heh,heh,heh..."

Posted by Veggan

"u will die u wuss":chainsaw:

Posted by Zabuza

All of a sudden blood drips from Veggan's mouth and a sword wedge within his chest glows a blackish purple while there was no escape any way because while rudly saying things the shadows had consume him and the Vegas that killed him was no other then a shadow itself so Veggan isn't really fighting the real thing after all...

Posted by Veggan

i dodge the sword then do a backflip and shoot him in the head and jumped on his back and snaped his neck saying "ha ha ha take that u pussy!":-D

Posted by Zabuza

First of all its a shadow, you can't shoot it without it going straight through him and second his head would go completely around while trying to snap a his neck. Oh and after trying that stupid incadint he laughs 50 times at you, "Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha..." You get the picture!

Posted by Veggan

ur unfare u cant die u ******* go **** a guy up the butt!!!:mad:

Posted by S

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=7769

Read a real fight please before you go and spam my boards. I don't care what style it is aslong as it's intelligent rather than mindless battle. I'll be removing this thread tomorrow.

Posted by Crono

A word of advice: Don't let n00bs teach n00bs.

Funny that they posted from the same IP address, though. Either using the same computer, in which case this thread was entirely unecessary, or a duplicate account, most likely someone mocking our forum. Luna, I'll look into this one later. Leave the thread for now as an example of what NOT to do.

Posted by project101

*** stop just stop its so awful man it makes my eyes hurt I want to smack you both around read a few real fights then try this again THANK YOU