Bread.

Posted by obryen

Bread.

Bread bread bread bread bread. I love bread.

Tonight I went to a dinner held for an old man who's taught at the University of Michigan for 50 years, because the Glee Club was singing at it, and I'm in the Glee Club. The dinner was boring and long. Luckily, we got brought and tea. I took it upon myself to make a sculpture by tearing apart my bread and dipping it in tea, then forming it into the shape of a man on a plate. Here is the result.
http://www.geocities.com/poingjam/breadman.jpg
Isn't he beautiful?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Just goes to show how much time this guy has to do this and take a picture of it. Man that dinner must have massively boring to make you go and make a sculpture out of bread. I'm surprised you didn't die of boredom.

Posted by Sable Wind

*claps appreciatively*

Posted by Azusa

He is very well hung. His bread penis is about a third the size of his entire body.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

That's the way it should be.

Posted by Azusa

Heh. It's more intimidating than appealing. It could rip you in half. That is, of course, if you were also a, ugh, person shaped out of...bread. With a vagina.

Posted by obryen

I could make one of those. The good thing about tea-soaked bread is that it dries flexible, so she'd probably be able to stretch. And if not, I could just tear out more of her until the hole got big enough.

Posted by Klarth

His manhood is entirely correctly proportional.

For a man six times his height.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Art board please. :cool:

But that's pretty gross getting your hands messy like that.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Very, very nice. Hey, if he falls apart you can eat him :D.