Look at me, I'm the judge

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

hardy hardy har har har JUDGE :judge:

Posted by The Judge

Judge this Judge that blah blah blah [/judged] lol boobs judge evil rawr emo goth judge judge judge

Posted by Ant

You...I thought it was made by THE JUDGE at first on the web blogs section...what a disappointment.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

No see, I was using that stupid dual sided face he always uses on all of his topics

SO LOL

oh **** you all

Posted by The Judge

I knew what you were doing, dipsh*t, and I decided to go along with it.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I HATE YOU

I LOVE YOU

:(

Posted by Ant

He picked that icon because it's the most dark and evil out of all the icons

Posted by The Judge

I thought that was already a well known fact.

K listen people. I don't try to act gothic or emo. I tend to pick things I'm interested in or that I like. I should have become well known by now that I genuinely like this evil stuff, and that I'm not doing it for a social statement. *slit slit*

Posted by Ant

you should see him in real life...constantly complaining about the pain of life and how everyone hates him and how everyone is always looking at him (hint: one of those is true)

Posted by The Judge

It's the last one, and I'm ****ing sick of how every *** ****ed little puke **** kid thinks they have the right to just stare at me. What the **** are you looking at you sons of *****es? If I see one more little kid staring at me for no ****ing reason or telling me to rock on when I'm wearing my headphones, I'm going to kill them. I don't have a walkman for fashion, I have on to listen to music, you ****ing *******s, so get the **** off my back and stop ****ing looking at me or I'll rip your ****ing eyeballs out and shove them so far up your *** they'll come out your ****ing ancestors' mouths in hell. *** I'm sick of those ****ers.

Posted by Ant

see?

Posted by The Judge

grrrrrrrrrr

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

*stares at the judge*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

flaccid...

Posted by Boner

Quoting The Judge: I thought that was already a well known fact.

K listen people. I don't try to act gothic or emo. I tend to pick things I'm interested in or that I like. I should have become well known by now that I genuinely like this evil stuff, and that I'm not doing it for a social statement. *slit slit*

Yeah, but wouldn't that make you a true goth vs. people that do do it as a social statement? Henceforth making them total posers?

Posted by The Joker

Quoting The Judge: boobs

LOL teh boobs.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

You know what, get the **** out, now

Posted by The Joker

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: You know what, get the **** out, now

You know what, that's the forty-eleventh time I have been told that today. :)

Posted by Ant

Did you ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?

Posted by The Joker

Quoting Ant: Did you ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?

Hey, that's my line. :mad:

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Opeth: Yeah, but wouldn't that make you a true goth vs. people that do do it as a social statement? Henceforth making them total posers?

You sir are correct.

Posted by Stalolin

Welcome to my lair.

Don't touch my radio.

Posted by Ant

I am touching your radio...

Posted by The Judge

[SIZE=7]YOU F[COLOR=White]U[/COLOR]CKER[/SIZE]

Posted by Stalolin

BOSS BATTLE

Posted by The Judge

Long Cat Go!

Posted by sniper

Longcat's a pacifist, dummy.

Posted by loony636

Shut the hell up, its a sh*thouse line anyway. And nobody cares that it used to be yours.

Posted by Poison

What the **** is wrong wiht you and your gay bumps?!?!

Posted by Ch

Quoting The Judge: lol boobs

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/User245/Boobs.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Judge

You stole that picture from me!