Do you think they'll do another FFVII movie?

Posted by ExoXile

I doubt it, but one can allways wish! :)

Posted by Pit

I'd rather them make a new RPG than focusing on making anymore FFVII spin offs.

Posted by ExoXile

Maybe....
Nah, nothing can beat the original so i'm going to keep hoping for a new movie :)

Posted by Fate

FFVIII beat FFVII. Too bad people stopped playing Final Fantasy after VII.

I don't think another movie would be made.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'm going to make a FF adult film. I shall be the star as the reluctant hero weilding an awfully large "weapon," and I will save the world from an evil corporation/being by banging every big-breasted bi[b][/b]tch I see!

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Skitzo Control: I'm going to make a FF adult film. I shall be the star as the reluctant hero weilding an awfully large "weapon," and I will save the world from an evil corporation/being by banging every big-breasted bi[b][/b]tch I see!

Posted by Klarth

Leave vgc.

I honestly think that they should just stop milking FF7 for everything that they can. It's not exactly a great game in itself.

Roll on FFVI movie.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Klarth: Leave vgc.

You're so nice.

Quoting Klarth: It's not exactly a great game in itself.

That's a matter of opinion.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Maybe if they focused on making new games they wouldnt have to milk 8 year old franchises.:(

Posted by Klarth

Coming up to nine now. Ehehehe, this is nothing compared to what they'll do in 2007.

Posted by ExoXile

What will they do in 2007?

Posted by Ant

New game hopefully.

End the ****ing series. Not that I don't love it to death(which I do) but it needs a definite end now...again. They had one, but since they made Advent Children(which I loved) they now need to finish it off again. The possiblites are made open for a lot of stuff at the end of Advent children(or so I think).

Posted by Klarth

Quoting ExoXile: What will they do in 2007?

Many interesting things, considering that it's FF7's tenth anniversary.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Klarth:
I honestly think that they should just stop milking FF7 for everything that they can. It's not exactly a great game in itself.

Agreed, they've milked this franchise like crazy lately.

Posted by Demonizer

Just thinking that Final Fantasy was meant to be just one game makes me wanna laugh :D

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Ant: The possiblites are made open for a lot of stuff at the end of Advent children(or so I think).

Yeah, that's my thoughts exactly.
It didn't end in an "END" way, but since Dirge Of Cerberus is supose to be after the AC movie... i dunno.

And what's with the credits?
You know when Cloud rides the bike, and... yeah seemingly meets up with Aeris?....hehe, i dunno.