FAVORITE TEAM

Posted by RUDE DOGG

What is your favorite team and what has the past been like for them my favorite team is the GREEN BAY PACKERS the Packers have won three super bowls they went to the playoffs last yera but did not make it to the super bowl and I dont think that they will make it this year because on deffense Mike Mckensie got traded to the Saints and Darren Sharper got traded to the Vikings and on offense their wide receveir Javon Walker got injured and is out for the season

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Bayern Munich and Notre Dame

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Detroit Red Wings

Posted by Random

Favorites.. hmm

NFL-Colts
NCAA-Penn State (CFB)
NHL-Flyers
MLB-Indians
NBA-Pacers

Posted by Arwon

Sydney Swans
Canberra Raiders
New South Wales Waratahs
Any other New South Wales team
Any Australian national team, obviously, though the cricketers are pushing it at present

And in the "sports/competitions I don't really follow but if I did it'd be this team" category:

Arsenal
FC Barcelona
Detroit Redwings
San Diego Padres
Baltimore Ravens

Posted by Jonnymovgamer

MLB: Angels
NFL: Broncos
NHL: Ducks
NBA: Lakers

Posted by RoXas/

NFL: Falcons
NHL: Canadiens

thats all..=/

Posted by MGamer

NFL: St. Louis Rams
thats about it

Posted by love at first fright

WELL IM TALKING ABOUT GURL BASEKET BALL TEAM AND I THINK NORTH CARALINA IS THE BEST TEAM OF COURSE

Posted by Crazy K

Well Im a big fan of Green Bay Packers. Although I live in Michigan, I believe most people here (Atleast up here in the U.P.) like the Green Bay Packers rather then the Detroit Lions.

Anyways I really don't pay attention to any other sport. Basketball was a sport that I watched once or twice and the team I like is the Detroit Pistons. But other then that, thats the only teams I care to watch.

Posted by Big Boss

[font=trebuchet ms][color=yellowgreen]Major League Baseball: Atlanta Braves
B

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

MLB - the San Diego Padres. They have been decent the last two years, but disappointing, because their hitting has consistantly underachieved. They somehow made the playoffs last year, and hopefully they will do it again this year.

NFL - San Diego Chargers. They have been excellent the last two years, with LT finally getting a team put behind him. They just BARELY missed the playoffs last year, but this year, if Philip Rivers can perform, they will make it, and hopefully make it past the first round.

Posted by Abby Ratso

NFL Rams
NBA Trailblazers
MLB Giants
FIFA German Team

Posted by Colonel

Soccer= A.C Millano, Italia
Football= Kansas City Chief's
Baseball= Boston Redsox
Hockey= Edmonton Oilers

Posted by Oforia

Soccer: Bayern Munchen
NFL: Carolina Panthers
Hockey: Carolina Hurricanes
Basketball: who the **** watches basketball?
Baseball: hate it.

[quote=Mixman]
Basketball: who the **** watches basketball?
10 times more people than who watch hockey.

Posted by Abby Ratso

so 20 people?
Seriously hockey is like soccer, mixed with ice skating, with golf, with football.

Posted by Dog

Sports are for fat people.

NHL: Detroit, Buffalo
Socccer: Germany, Brazil, Portregal. NEVER ITALY.

[quote=Abby Ratso]so 20 people?
Seriously hockey is like soccer, mixed with ice skating, with golf, with football.Minus golf and football.

Posted by ad_man63

Quoting Mixman: Hockey: Carolina Hurricanes

Congrats to the Canes :)

NBA: Celtics
NFL: Patriots
NHL: Bruins
MLB: Red Sox

Posted by

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/neo_marik/Buildings%20and%20More%20Random%20Stuff/sportsteams.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Moogs

NFL Philadelphia Eagles
NBA Memphis Grizzies
NCAA Ole Miss Rebels

Posted by XeroPercent

MLB - Red Sox
NBA - Celtics
NFL - Patriots
NHL - who cares?
Soccer - Barcelona
NCAA(FB) - Ohio State Buckeyes
NCAA(BB) - Boston College Eagles

Posted by Corrupt

The San Diego Padres are really the only team I actively follow, and baseball is the only sport that I'm interested enough in to watch on a regular basis. There was also a time when I was heavily into the NFL and the Chargers, but as soon as I discovered how much I liked baseball, that enthusiasm just vanished.

And while the World Cup was going on, I was able to watch that for quite a while, if only because of all the energy it had surrounding it. Hell, I'll also enjoy the occasional tennis match on TV.

But yeah, that's about it. :)

Posted by ~Snake~

i like the Oregon state beavers and the philly eagles

i made a oregon state football website
[url=www.freewebs.com/osubeaversfootball]Beaversfootball[/url]