ROBOT CHICKEN

Posted by RUDE DOGG

HAS ANYONE SEEN ROBOT CHICKEN AND IF YOU HAVE WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EPISODES MINE IS WERE THAT KID EATS POP ROCKS AND DRINKS SODA AND HE FARTS AND HE GOES AROUNDD THE TOWN AND THAT STICKS A BASE BALL UP HIS BUTT AND HE STOPS THEN HIS HEAD BLOWS OFF

Posted by Poco

i liked the one where someone turned rude dogg's caps lock off!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

my fav's the one where the old cartoon villains (skeletor, destro, cobra commander, and. . . I wanna say Lex Luther) were in a car driving to the beach and just saying funny things

Posted by Boner

Ya know, I was just gonna say, "It's about danm time we got more noobs to ban".

It's like they know.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Opeth: Ya know, I was just gonna say, "It's about danm time we got more noobs to ban".

It's like they know.

OHZMYGO[I]D LIEK TOALLEY

Posted by Mystic Hero

Meh I don't think it's that great. I only saw one and that was it. It isn't a show worth watchign more than once after you have seen one episode, at least in my opinion. The only one I laughed at was the one BJ mentioned. That was it.

Posted by thelaststand

"senor clean gets it done" that one made me laugh

Posted by Alastor

First two episodes were the best. Kinda went downhill from there. :(

Posted by Axis

I've only gotten to see one episode of the series. All I can say is it was one of the most random things I've ever seen in my life. It was pretty funny too, but from the sounds of it I hear alot of people saying that it got really old, really fast. So I have my doubts.

Posted by Darksong X

Robot Chicken disturbs me in ways that no other show ever has. Yeah it's funny mostly, but sometimes...plain disturbing. Maybe it's because it's on late at night when i'm half asleep, but something about Tucan Sam as a drug lord is strange first and funny second.

Posted by The Punisher

KILL THAT MOTHER ****ER!!!!!
RAAAAAAAHHHH

"Im gona be rich with all this cocaine, no no no wait I meant sugar, yes sugar"

This show is pure genious, unlike Rudd Dogg.

Posted by Iris

"Robot Chicken is only funny if you're high."

Posted by The Punisher

What if your like a hippy and constantly stoned... or what if your like me and for some reason have the most strange out look on life, and find everything funny, even cripples being kicked by hitler? Then wouldnt that make Robot Chicken funny?

Posted by Iris

...No. D:

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting The Punisher: What if your like a hippy and constantly stoned... or what if your like me and for some reason have the most strange out look on life, and find everything funny, even cripples being kicked by hitler? Then wouldnt that make Robot Chicken funny?

wtf?

Posted by The Punisher

Just trying to make a point, Robot Chicken is like a cripple being kicked by hitler. Its funny, but oh so wrong... I think.