how many tv's do u have?

Posted by thelaststand

we have one tv for every person in our family, i was just wondering if thats kind of weird or not

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Hmmm... I have...a couple :D

Posted by billards

We have three...and there are three people living in the apartment.

Posted by Boner

Where is the "none" option at? Anyway, we have one. My dad wathces it. I have a TV tuner card in my computer, so I use my monitor as a TV. (Yes, even for video games.)

Posted by cool gamer dad

There are four TVs inside, and one outside that I play games on.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

4. One in each room that we stay in. My room, my bros room, living room, parents room

Posted by Skitzo Control

Three in the front room, one in my dad's bedroom, one in my sister's, one in the front room downstairs, one in my room, and the last in the garage.

Posted by Azusa

Seven. One in my room, in the parents room, in the game room, in the grand bathroom, in the living room, in the kitchen, and in the garage. I don't watch television, but my parents thrive on it.

Posted by thelaststand

Quoting Opeth: Where is the "none" option at?

i did not even think about putting that on there, cuz every1 that i have met, that has access to the internet, has at least one tv, but if u dont have a tv sry bout the poll

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I have way more than 5. About 12 or 13, probably.

Posted by Klarth

At home, we have the TV we actually use - Panasonic 16:9 somehting or another - we have a french tv we used to use (but it is now somewhat dysfunctional), an old american tv we used to use with the vcr (doesn't really work) and I have a tv card in my desktop computer (which I use with my gamecube). Planning on selling the two inbetween.

Posted by Richaod

We have two, a fairly large one in the living room and a smaller one in... some nameless room. I don't watch TV all that much because we don't have cable (any more), and Australian commercial TV is generally horrible.

Posted by mis0

We probably have 3-5, but I'd hardly say the 5.5inch colour I have in my room constitutes as an actually television. It just sucks; so much so I won't elaborate. The only television show I even watch consistently is Top Gear on Wednesday evenings, other than that I don't care about the TV at all.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I have three: one in the living room, one in my parents' room, and one downstairs in the rec room. I generally use the one downstairs, if anything. And if I really want to, I can use my laptop to watch DVD's and whatnot.

Posted by MetalVox~55

3. One in the living room, one in the basement, and the one in my room.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I have two, one in the lving room and a small one upstairs in my parents' room. We will soon be getting a 40 inch TV though. So that will bring my total to three.

Posted by inequity

I have 3 in my room. 1 with cable. One for games. And a crappy black and white radio/tape/tv thing. 1 in my sisters room, 1 in my parents bedroom and 1 in the living room. So thats 6.

Posted by Lord of Spam

There is one in my dorm room, but I dont use it for anyhign other than the rndom occasional video game, and it isnt even mine. So zero for me.

Posted by Random

3... 2 used for Xbox's between me and my cousin, and 1 used for the Cube and Station 2.

Posted by Axis

I think we have around 8 or so.

EDIT: SomebodyRandom: 5 including myself.

Posted by Linko_16

There's a small one in my room for the old school games, a bigger one in the living room for all our next-gens, another one on the small side in my parents' bedroom and a big, old-as-hell one in the family room. That one's so old I'm surprised it isn't totally burnt out, but I hope it lives on a lot longer. We've had it for as far back as I can remember, and I get attached to familiar things like that, even if it is a TV.

Posted by ExoXile

I've got 2, but the family's got 1,2,3... yeah all together is 5.

Posted by Xero

Depends on where I am.

At mom's: 1 TV
at dad's: 2 TVs
At grand-ma'S: 3 tvs

Posted by NES Queen

two, one in my bedroom and one in the living room.

seeing as how i live alone, theres no need for any more than that.

Posted by Caryatid

2. One in the living room and one downstairs in the basement.

Posted by Killer Jordo

6. I own 4 TV's which I've bought. I only use one though the other three are pretty good still but i picked em up at garage asles and have no room sicne i moved to Radium. Then theirs are 51" TV in our living room and a little one in my parents bedroom.

Back in Edmonton we had 8 Cause my two bro's each had one. And I could use all the TV's I bought and whatch 4 diffrent shows at once and play video games :D

Posted by netman

I only have one, whcih I never use. I'm surprised it even turns on because its from like 1983

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Five. One in my room, one in my sisters. One in the living room, another in the family room, and the final in my mom's room.