Burnout Revenge

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I played the demo of this game at GameCrazy a couple weeks ago and I thought it was pretty good. The car looked great, and the environment (yes there was only one track) looked great. It just came out today and I'm thinking about picking it up. Have any of you bought it? If so what are your thoughts? Is it good or is it bad?

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]I'm not at all excited, i thought Burnout 3: Takedown was ok, but it didn't blow my mind like i heard/read it would. I'm one of the few people who thinks Burnout is as bit overrated.[/COLOR]

Posted by inequity

Ive never played any burnout games before, but I saw the preveiw to it on G4 and I was very impressed. If I had the money I would probobly pick it up.

Posted by Alastor

I rented the first one, thought it was alright. Skipped 2 and 3, and I have the demo that came with XBM. I'll pick it up when I get the money, but I need some other stuff before I can buy it, so maybe I'll get it for Christmas or something.

Posted by Shakyl

I have it you should get it, its a great game!

Posted by boomstick

I absolutely adored Burnout 3, easily my favorite racing game, ever and I plan on getting Revenge as soon as I get the spare cash.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I absolutely adored Burnout 3, easily my favorite racing game, ever and I plan on getting Revenge as soon as I get the spare cash.

Ditto.