Your Gaming Setup

Posted by Random

Ello Everyone. Another boring post by me right? Eh.. Anywho I was curious of the setup you have. I'll explain. For example here where I live (with my cousin), he and I have 3 TV's setup. Two TV's have Xbox's hooked up with ethernet running through a router to play on XBox Live. Kinda makes it easy on Games like Halo 2, we can share information instead of having to use a headset. The 3rd TV has the Gamecube and the PS2 hooked up to it.

Games we have for Each:

His Xbox:
Halo 2 (he's currently playing)
Halo 1
NFL Fever 2004
GTA Vice City
GTA III
Conflict Desert Storm II
Rainbow Six 3
Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow
Simpsons Hit and Run
Dance Dance Revolution
Conflict Vietnam

My XBox:
GTA San Andreas
Halo 2 (currently playing)
NFL 2K5 (currently playing)
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars KOTOR

His Gamecube:
Resident Evil 4 (currently Playing)
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 1
Zelda Ocarina of Time
MGS Twin Snakes

My PS2:
Metal Gear Solid 3
Resident Evil Outbreak
Smackdown Here Comes the Pain

So thats basically our setup. Whats your setup? TV's consoles.. Oh yeah we have a stereo system, 2 DVD Players, and surround sound. It's awesome goodness. When the 360 is out i'll most likely be replacing my Xbox. Actually already I have my 360 paid off, and I've thought about trading in my Xbox to get money down on Games. I could always use my cousins Xbox right?

Please Input your Current Setup Here>

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Well... I can't really list all the games that I have for all my systems. Way too many to list...and way too many to remember :D. I have every single system imaginable except the rare nintendo racing console ( and other systems like that). I have a stereo system, and a dvd/vhs player and a dvd burner :D

Posted by Random

Sweet Sweet... I used to have a Ton of Games for Each Console and Owned just about every popular Console known to man. But in my days of being out in the real world, sometimes Cash is hard to come by especially if you work in Game Retail Like I do. I don't exactly make a whole lot haha.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting SomebodyRandom: sometimes Cash is hard to come by

Yeah, I know what you mean. But I collect games and never sell/ or trade them in. (I only do that if they suck ;))

Posted by Random

haha ah... Thats awesome.. I wish I could say the same :-P

Posted by Vampire Slayer

All I have is this crappy 19" tv with my Xbox PS2 and Gamecube hooked up too it.

Xbox:
BloodRayne 2
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Voodo Vince

PS2:
Alot of RPGS

GameCube:
Killer 7
Metriod Prime

Posted by boomstick

I have like 20-something inch TV with all my consoles hooked in with some very nice Sony Steroes that my brother got for me a while back.
Nothing really fancy, just the basic stuff.

Posted by Lord of Spam

One tv with a ps2 and a game cube, neither of which get much use. PC FOR LYFE

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Vampire Slayer: All I have is this crappy 19" tv with my Xbox PS2 and Gamecube hooked up too it.

Don't feel bad, that's the size of my TV.

Anyway, my downstairs TV is hooked up with my GCN to it.

So I guess here is my list of GCN games:

Spider Man
Spider Man 2
X-Men Legends
007 Night Fire
The Legend of Zelda OOT: Master Quest
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Pokemon Colosseum
Monkey Ball 2
Super Smash Brothers Melee(favorite)
Custom Robo
Soul Callibur II