Instant messaging is handy but......

Posted by Buneasta

........I think it is annoying when people you don't want to chat to are on at the same time as you and keep popping up windows. And I can't actually remember the last time I had a decent conversation on MSN. I tend to be wary of internet users now, having shattered bonds with a few "decent" people in the past.

One of the advantages of MSN is that you can exchange music files in seconds. With Incredimail it takes me over 30 minutes to send one song, and as long as an hour to recieve it. Yes I tried it on myself once. And I do not like MSN e-mails, I think http://www.rock.com/ is the best for that. I don't get any adult spam or messages I have not approved of. It's all good really.

As for MSN, I like the newer version. And if you have it, my MSN identity is [email]Reckless1985@rock.com[/email] if you were wondering. It also serves as my e-mail address.

Posted by Xenos

Rediscover the web. With the power of invisible mode and block button.

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

Quoting Xenos: Rediscover the web. With the power of invisible mode and block button.
Hehe.. better idea yet - set your AIM/MSN to block everyone not on your buddy list.

Posted by Fiindil

Or set it to block everyone, then you never get a problem

Posted by Skitzo Control

I find it extremely strange that you're talking about how much you hate it when you get messaged by people you don't want to talk to you, yet you just advertised your screen name.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Meh, if there's someone I don't want to talk to I log in as Offline and block them until I feel like talking to them. Though I rarely do this, and usually only do it when I'm tired, or just got off work.

Maybe you just suck at making conversation.

Posted by Shade

If there's some one I don't want to talk to, I just tell them that I don't want to talk to 'em.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Sure, I get a lot of people like that. I either ignore them, block them, or sign out/invisible mode.