Sarah Michelle Gellar

Posted by Buneasta

Don't get me wrong, I think she's a great actress, but she stars in the wrong type of films. Harvard Man and Simply Irresistible are by far her worst movies, but I actually enjoyed Simply Irresistible despite it being as lame as heck. She can kick some ..., she should be starring in some martial arts movies. The last great female heroine was Cynthia Rothrock. I mean horror is one of my favourite categories, but it is just the same ideas over and over again. I do not enjoy her in comedy stuff. I just believe she deserves to be in more good films, even weepies are more appealing than comedy films.

Posted by Pete

Quoting Buneasta: great actress

LOL

I'm sorry, but she has the Zoolander curse : "ONE LOOK!!"

Watch Buffy or 'The Grudge' and you will see what I am referring to : Her "I just lost Angel AGAIN" pouty sullen face, complete with drooping lip-corners, puppy dog eyes, and slightly cocked head and neck.

I did a GIS for it, but can't find it. Anyone who knows the look I'm describing knows what I mean :p

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Oops, i thought this thread was about Sarah Jessica Parker, i alway get their names confused.

Which got me thinking...Who would win in a fight: SMG or SJP?[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

I don't think shes a good actress. Obviously enough to get into the industry but by the looks of todays skills its not alot.

I also hate Buffy so perhaps thats driving my prejedice against her? That or becuase she looks and bears the same height as a 5 year old.

Posted by Trigger

I used to tollerate Sarah Michelle Gellar when she starred as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but these days I simply do not care for her at all. I have not heard much about her as of late and this very fact alone pleases me. I saw the trailer of her in The Grudge and I thought she looked average; nothing to be too excited about and I am sure her performance probably downgrades the movie's potential just a little. She probably grabs any role she can find, since work for her must be very little.

Posted by Buneasta

Have you ever seen that Disney movie where she and her family were washed up on an island with modern pirates? It's not bad. The mother is a celebrity cook. And Sarah falls in love with this surfer dude. But what is it with Sarah and crabs?

Posted by Buneasta

Have you ever seen that Disney movie where she and her family were washed up on an island with modern pirates? It's not bad. The mother is a celebrity cook. And Sarah falls in love with this surfer dude. But what is it with Sarah and crabs?

I forgot to mention, in the movie they build a tree house.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Cruel Intentions was excellent.

Posted by Boner

She bugs me. She doesn't even look/act all that great at all. Hell, she doesn't even any home sex videos exposed to the internet. I don't get it :dunno:

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting feioncastor: Cruel Intentions was excellent.

such a good flick

Posted by Dexter

Neve Campbell > Sarah Michelle Gellar

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: such a good flick

I don't really remember the film that well although one scene does stand out ;)

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Bebop: I don't really remember the film that well although one scene does stand out ;)

The one where Ryan Phillipe and Reese Witherspoon are getting it on?

Feion

Posted by Buneasta

That's definitely her best film. By the way, you should check her out in High Stakes with Sally Kirkland if you can aquire a copy.