Advent Children - Leaked (Discussion, Movie Afterthoughts, Ect.)

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Dear Final Fantasy Fans of the World, the moment has arrived, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, the full movie has been leaked by pirate group BiEN this morning (incidentally, "bien" means "well" in French and Spanish). And not only a cam or fake release, a full DVD quality release. The encoding is XviD, it is a DVD Rip Release. The film is in Japanese and the provided subtitles are also in Japanese. So, due to my "madder skillz," I've located it for you.

Remember, there are no subs in english, but I will bring you the .sub file as soon as they are out, anticipate that in a few days or so.

Posted by Azusa

Thank you, good samaritan.

Mm, but of course.

Subs are out. Register on http://www.ff7acmovie.com then use the link on the main page.

Enjoy

Posted by Lord of Spam

dl in progress

Oh welcome to the club.

Current stats:

Over 20,000 Visible Peers On My Tracker. There are FIVE Trackers That I Know Of. Mine Is One Of The Slowest.

I Love You, Square.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I have no room on my hd for this right now, so I'll have to set up the external soon. Thanks for the find.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Can't get subs, too busy I assume.

Though I'm currently at 25% on the movie.

Posted by Ant

I can either get the video to work good without the subs...or with subs and it be all crappy. As in, it skips. :)

Quoting Ant: I can either get the video to work good without the subs...or with subs and it be all crappy. As in, it skips. :)

You are using VLC, right?

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Posted by Ant

I was trying to VoSub and one other one...FFC something...in the long run all I need was the BSplayer. :) It works fantastic. I just had to make the window a bit smaller due to my crappy processor.

It was good. Not the best ever...but I wasn't overall too surprised but what happenned and didn't happen. The action scenes were great, as were the visuals. The only thing that bothered me were some of the plot holes or lack of development in the characters(besides Cloud).

My grade. 9/10. I really like FFVII :) So that accounts for the high grade :cool:

Nice.

Did the english plugins work right over the file? As in you played it, and it displayed right over the video?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Nice.

Did the english plugins work right over the file? As in you played it, and it displayed right over the video?

Indeed they did :)

EXCELLENT.

Posted by Klarth

Grah! I spent forty-five minutes trying to get bt to work on an http proxy last night and failed miserably. Blast.

Wait, doesn't this come out today or something?

Quoting Klarth:
Wait, doesn't this come out today or something?

Tomorrow in Japan.

Never in the US.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Never in the US.

AKA Novermber. I have a feeling they are just being bastards and waiting till the holiday season to get more sells or something. Why else would they delay it for us by so much...?

Posted by Klarth

In that case, I'll get my brother to torrent & burn it for me. Because this looks really ****ing good.

Or, I could use the delay time to actually finish playing through FF7 for the first time.

Quoting Ant: AKA Novermber. I have a feeling they are just being bastards and waiting till the holiday season to get more sells or something. Why else would they delay it for us by so much...?

To add "bonus content", i.e delay for the holidays.

Quoting Klarth: In that case, I'll get my brother to torrent & burn it for me.
Because this looks really ****ing good.

Or, I could use the delay time to actually finish playing through FF7 for the first time.

NO! YOU MUST NEVER BEAT IT!

Posted by Lord of Spam

People who post spoliers are the worst people of all.

Posted by The Judge

See post in community board about my feelings on spoilers

Posted by Klarth

HA. You out of all people've no right to talk about spoilers, sir.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If only you would join him.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm downloading this before it can be spoiled any further. It's ****ing ridiculous that I should have to do this.

Posted by Klarth

Um no he doesn't.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: HA. You out of all people've no right to talk about spoilers, sir.

I already explained that I'm deeply upset but I don't really give a sh*t, just like I said I wouldn't when you guys were up in arms about Harry Potter.

Posted by NegativeTrend

So does this mean I can start posting licensed stuff for illegal downloading now?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting NegativeTrend: So does this mean I can start posting licensed stuff for illegal downloading now?

Wow, that'd really change the music board.

Posted by sabre

Whoashid, I totally missed that. Baleeted!

Sabre, you are a terrible person. [spoiler]Hope you got a copy before you deleted that ;~)[/spoiler]

Posted by Ant

It can be found easily on any torrent site >.> And it's probably for the best that it got deleted.

Well clearly, I don't know about you guys, but I don't really want Squenix legal all up in my as[i]s.

That's totally ok if you're into that kind of thing, don't let this stop you ^.^

Well, this movie suprised me. I wasn't a fan of the game, per se. So as much as I was looking forward to the movie, my hopes weren't all that high. But I actually really liked it. The art style was done very well, the VOs were appropriate, the dialogue well done, and the action was entertaing and amazing.

Posted by The Judge

I plan on watching it at Anthony's house.

Quoting The Judge: I plan on watching it at Anthony's house.

Get it for yourself too.

Like, to have and stuff.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Sabre, you are a terrible person.
Thanks. And your children will die of leprosy. :)

[quote=Velvet Nightmare]Hope you got a copy before you deleted thatHeh, my computer sucks, I wouldn't have the room for the file, let alone be able to play it without Explorer encountering several fatal errors. :(

Posted by Klarth

Windows 98 looks fun!

Oh, and ISO HUNT DOT COM.

Posted by ExoXile

The movie sure gets 10/10.
Doesn't beat the game though, not even close actually. For me that is.

Posted by Pit

Quoting ExoXile: The movie sure gets 10/10.
Doesn't beat the game though, not even close actually. For me that is.

Yeah, I mean, you're comparing a 3 disc game to an hour and 40 minute movie!!!

Seriously now.

Posted by Veggan

The movie is awsome! The only thing is trying to compare it to all the other FF7 games like FinalFantasy7 for playstaion, FinalFantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus for the PS2, the new and improved FF7 comming out for the PS3 in 2007, there are so many to compare it to.

Posted by Klarth

um, no there are not. FF7 games available:

Final Fantasy VII (PSX)
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP)
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis (Mobile)
Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding (Mobile)
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (PS2)

And that's it. Four games to compare it to. Really. Nothing more. That's it. Besides, there really isn't anything to compare it to, seeing as each of the games I listed aren't out yet/aren't available outside of Japan.

[quote]new and improved FF7 comming out for the PS3 in 2007

It can either be new OR improved. Not both.
It's not been confirmed for PS3 release. It was a bloody technical demo that probably won't result in a game.

Check your facts.

Posted by Zabuza

Actually the FF7 for PSX already was released in america a while back, but Before Crises, Crises Core, Snowboarding, and Dirge of Cerberus have not came out and your right about the "improved" FF7 for the PS3 it might not even come out as a game since only a preview of what it will look like for the PS3 has came out.

Posted by Klarth

I'm well aware of the release date of Final Fantasy VII. You see, it came out in 1997.

Did you learn to read when you were five or something?

Posted by Lord of Spam

It seems odd that the subtitles that I got off of that website are only 56kb. Is thatright, or is somehting wrong here. (And yes, I did extrat them already.)

Posted by Klarth

I don't see why they'd be any bigger.

Posted by Lord of Spam

It just seems kinda small to be the subtitles to an entire movie. but if it seems fine, cool.

Quoted post: It just seems kinda small to be the subtitles to an entire movie. but if it seems fine, cool.

Well, it IS an action movie... so there won't be tons of text. not to mention, that's pretty much all that's in the file, text.

Posted by Klarth

And the data telling the text when to dance on the screen and stuff.

Hence, "not to mention, that's pretty much all that's in the file"

Posted by ExoXile

I wish Tifa had her game outfit.
And Cid seems to have stoped smoking :D :(

Posted by Shin-Ra

Yeah, and they're not all blocky wtf.

Posted by ExoXile

Talkin' bout my sig?

Quoting Lord of Spam: It seems odd that the subtitles that I got off of that website are only 56kb. Is thatright, or is somehting wrong here. (And yes, I did extrat them already.)

That is totally correct, it's only a text document after all.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I started to download it, but then a movie by the name of "Teenage Threesomes" caught my attention, and I got it instead.

Best decision I've ever made. Ever.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting ExoXile: Talkin' bout my sig?

Nah, he might, y'know, be talking about the movie. Maybe. Perhaps.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Klarth: Nah, he might, y'know, be talking about the movie. Maybe. Perhaps.

You think so?

Posted by Klarth

Question: What file extension is the movie?

Posted by The Judge

What a brilliant movie

Posted by Klarth

Ahahahaha.

My brother torrented it for himself and put it on his webserver for me.

You know what this means?

It only took me 45 minutes to download.

And he compressed it so it was well under 600 megs in size.

I am happy!

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Klarth: Question: What file extension is the movie?

.avi

Posted by The Judge

DID THOU ENJOY IT LIKE I DID?

Posted by Klarth

Dunno. I'm gonna concentrate on completing FF7 first.

I watched the first minute or so though - ns red xiii

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I don't have a lot of memory on my crappy computer. How much does this take up and where can I get it?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its about 700 megs, and the programs needed for it (vobsub and divx, most likely) will take up a bit more room, along with the subtitles.

Speaking of, they were fine alright. It took me a few minutes to get them working, but it'll be worth it.

I'm in the process of cleaning up the subs a bit. I'll post them here when I am done (timing fixes, grammar, names, ect.)

Posted by Fate

The movie was absolutely beautiful. It was the most artistic thing I have ever seen. The battle scenes are top-notch and orgasmic.

After this, I will work for SquareEnix.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Fate: The movie was absolutely beautiful. It was the most artistic thing I have ever seen. The battle scenes are top-notch and orgasmic.

After this, I will work for SquareEnix.

Too bad the story was simple and uncreative!

Other than that, yeah. I agree.

Posted by The Judge

How so? I thought it was rather neat [spoiler]what with Sephiroth never dieing and Cloud always returning to life. Interesting concept.[/spoiler] spoiler.

Posted by Fate

The story was tailor-made for FFVII fans. The story was nothing, but **** those graphics were awesome.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Fate: The story was tailor-made for FFVII fans.

Isn't that what it was supose to be?
It's a sequel after all....

Posted by The Judge

I plan on forcing my family to watch it when it comes out on DVD. I don't care if they don't know the story.

Posted by Fate

Quoting ExoXile: Isn't that what it was supose to be?
It's a sequel after all....

My point was that as a stand-alone movie, it isn't good to watch unless it was for artistic purposes. You would have no idea what was going on.

Posted by The Judge

Well, it does recap you in the beginning, however vaguely. Which is why I've already taken the liberty of recounting everything that happened in FF7 at dinner yesterday to my family. If they don't remember what I said, they'll just have to hear it again.

Eh, just show them FFVII: Last Order. Problem solved.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Fate: My point was that as a stand-alone movie, it isn't good to watch unless it was for artistic purposes. You would have no idea what was going on.

True.

Quoting Vampiro: Eh, just show them FFVII: Last Order. Problem solved.

Tell me more.

Quoted post: Tell me more.

Anime version of FVII, or at least the end anyways. It's around thirty minutes long, and pretty **** good.

Posted by ExoXile

Me ish goin' downloadin' :D

Posted by Cmex28

i saw it, even last order ^_^

Quoting The Judge: I plan on forcing my family to watch it when it comes out on DVD. I don't care if they don't know the story.

My father loved it, and he's never seen anything to do with the game in his life.

Posted by gamer_net

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Oh welcome to the club.

Current stats:

Over 20,000 Visible Peers On My Tracker. There are FIVE Trackers That I Know Of. Mine Is One Of The Slowest.

I Love You, Square.

gah!! And to imagine. I just got the movie from rapidshare yesterday with a max speed of 20 kb per second for 4 files that each had 220 MB's!!:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: it took about 3 hours with 4 download windows open too!! The torrent is barely doing better at about 55 kb per second now. too bad they're not faster... I can usually download from amv at around 700 plus kb's per second.:-D

Posted by gamer_net

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Subs are out. Register on http://www.ff7acmovie.com then use the link on the main page.

Enjoy

http://files.filefront.com/invitationsrar/;4329763;;/fileinfo.html

there it is, the pass is ff7

enjoy