weeee

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Guys, I have an interview later this afternoon at a vet clinic! Wish me luck, because I really want this job!

Posted by Klarth

now you will be just like khaos nysonsuyonsnen!

Good luck Lisa!

Posted by Poison

You rule lisa!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

thats not wishing luck!!!

Wish you more luck then :-*

Posted by 007 ninja

are you going to be a pet detective

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Angelwing: Guys, I have an interview later this afternoon at a vet clinic! Wish me luck, because I really want this job!

Shut up and get the job. If you don't, you're obviously a failure at life.

Posted by Klarth

shut up

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I thought it was a volunteer service? Or was that at a pet shelter... thing...

Either way, GOOD LUCK ****IT!

Posted by Stalolin

i hope you win

and if possible go in when there when the ones column equals 1, 3, or 6 so you can get bonus fireworks points

Posted by Ant

Quoting Klarth: shut up

He was joking >.>

In any case, I hope you get the job and that you are happy with whatever you are doing in life. :)

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: shut up

If you don't learn when I'm joking and when I'm being serious, we're not gonna get along too sharp.

Quoting 007 ninja: are you going to be a pet detective

I all ready do that. It's my source of income because bk sucks.

And thanks guys. :) I went there and they started my training right away. It's not for SURE that I got the job, but it's lookin' pretty good.

And Vamp, this isn't volunteer. That session is tomorrow, which I'm still going to.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

weeee!

Quoting 007 ninja: are you going to be a pet detective

I lolled

ok, so I'm not going to that session because I got the job. All your good lucks worked. :cool: So I start today, but there is another session on the 1st of October that I'll probably go to, or wait until I know my schedule better at this other job. I don't think it'll be random. It was only supposed to be two days per week. But that could change. But yeah, I've always wanted to work in a vet clinic, so I'm pretty excited.

Posted by Arczu

Just hope your fist impressions make them feel like they need you. It has a good chance of getting you a better start. I did that, and it worked for awhile.

Go for it!

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Arczu]