Posted by Buneasta

Posted by Tyler Durden

A canceled version, you say? Please, explain yourself for making such accusations.

Posted by Buneasta

Resident Evil 1.5 was the cancelled version I'm refering to. Claire Redfield wasn't in it. There was this biker chick called Eliza Walker, and Robert Kendo lives a long time. He was the guy in the gun store if you never knew.

Posted by bazariah

it's true, the game was going to be about 75% different, but certain restrictions within the playstations hardware prevented some aspects to be included, one of the things which was going to be added was splitting the zombies sideways (as in a vertical chop) 8 zombies on screen at one time and big fat zombies too, but they got taken out cos of the limitations

Posted by Bebop

The devloper said in a Gamespot video that the sequel was re-made because it was just terrible and had no direction.

Posted by Buneasta

The zombies look clumsy in this game. In the prequel they look totally real.

Posted by Virgo

Yeah it should have been refurbished . It's silly if the rest of them are like that and that aint . Anyway , Resident Evil two is great , apart from the very annoying part , just before the end of the game . I had to keep going back and forward , back and forward , going through different doors , in the lab . How annoying .

Posted by Buneasta

It's the same lab from Resident Evil Outbreak, so no fun and games there. Resident Evil 2 as I already stated, was the game that got me addicted to the survival horror franchise. There are alot of clones of this game, but this remains top of the list. And if you want to see Leon in his early days then this is the one to buy.

Posted by Illyria110

is there some purpose for making threads about every resident evil game?

Posted by Buneasta

For a start we can't have an official Resident Evil thread because they are on different consoles, and I wouldn't want an official topic because it would end up looking like a map of Africa. That is why there is the legal option to create seperate topics for each game, or at least the ones I care for.

Can't you send any questions in a private message? No offense but it is kind of annoying.