Audio ~ Perfect Harmony

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, I have a pretty bad cold/cough so my voice breaks a bit when I hit the high notes. I've been meaning to sing more, but I never do. I tend to get short of breath very quickly (no doubt the asthma kicking in, as I'm even wheezy now), although I used to be able to hold my breath/play the sax excellently. Anyways, here's the sample: [url]www.moa-online.com/perfektharmony.wav[/url]

Perfect Harmony, by Within Temptation.

Posted by coromoro

Nice! I really like your voice, Lis', and I think the high notes sounded perfectly. Keep singin'! :cool: :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

The high notes sound flat, but you already adressed that, so all I have to say is nice voice.8)

Posted by Ch

Great voice. Rep you if I could. :(

Posted by Pit

the hig notes were ****ing my eardrum.

Posted by Ant

The canadian really stands out! ;)

You have a very nice voice :cool:

lol jk but something even better!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2108821508

Posted by Lord of Spam

The grey one is pretty, though I am angered by your trickery.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I demand actual pics of you to atone for it. For those of you who only speak 14 year old AOLer speak, that translates to zOMG PIX PLS BOOBS

Posted by Ant

Quoting Angelwing: Sure, but it'll cost you.

Free 4 ant plz.

AND ****IT, I WAS EXPECTING CUTE SUBTITLES! :(

Oh, and I like how he looks dead in the first picture...:cool: pix

Posted by Raptor

Much better. :cool: Kodi is such a gorgeous Canine-Canadian.

Oh, but you have to be a "Premium Member" to view the original image. Well, Premium Members can suck my Premium Cock Upgrade.

Posted by Trigger

I am enraged by this trickery, Lisa and demand more naughty pictures of you! :mad:

Posted by Dog

Quoting Trigger: I am enraged by this trickery, Lisa and demand more naughty pictures of you! :mad:
looks like the only point of this is to see ( . Y . )...lol.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, just say boobs. Admit that you want to see her boobs. Dont beat around the bush.

I jsut want to see cuz I kinda remember saying the soccer mom thing, but I dont remember what she looks like.

Only Krystal gets to see my boobies.

The rest of you just aren't that important.

LOS, just think 'hot soccer mom' ;)

But Misa is special, holding a place dear in my heart. Misa does not need to be mentioned, for all know Misa is the most special.

Posted by Demonblade

i wont say "you've seen one pair of boobies...you've seen 'em all", but you have certainly seen the vast majority of them.

Come to canada and maybe I'll let you have a looksee.

http://www.moa-aviary.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061#post1061

Because, I know you all care!

Posted by Demonblade

Those are pretty cool looking birds. Thats about all i can have here...birds and fish. I havent really considered getting a bird though...i remember my friend having them and they kinda smelled a little bit.

The room they were in smelled, or the birds themselves? Mine don't smell bad. They do smell a bit when they're eating brocolli or eggs, or other nasty smelling food items. I suppose if you didn't clean them well enough, an odor may arise from the paper lining their cage.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ns linking to your own board;)

Also, nice birds.

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Angelwing: The room they were in smelled, or the birds themselves? Mine don't smell bad. They do smell a bit when they're eating brocolli or eggs, or other nasty smelling food items. I suppose if you didn't clean them well enough, an odor may arise from the paper lining their cage.

Im not quite sure. I was 11 or 12 at the time and i didnt really pay much attention. I just remember it smelling 'birdy' i guess.

Quoting Lord of Spam: ns linking to your own board;)

Also, nice birds.

I know. I like to throw it around every once in awhile. Plus, there were two links, and I was too lazy to highlight both and hold down more than one button at a time to copy/paste. ;)

[quote]Im not quite sure. I was 11 or 12 at the time and i didnt really pay much attention. I just remember it smelling 'birdy' i guess.

Ah. I like birdy smell. :)

Posted by Demonblade

do they ever bite...or are they nice birds?

Most of them don't normally bite, unless they have a valid reason. Some of my females, when they're overly hormonal, enjoy ripping open my flesh. But otherwise, they're all pretty sweet. :)

Posted by Demonblade

Ripped open flesh...sounds like a blast to me. My friend had a parrot and i was scared as hell when i was a kid to touch it...cuz ive heard that it could ravage my tiny little finger off in one quick snap of its beak. Maybe getting a bird is something i should look into now that i live on my own.

Well, generally the larger, more intelligent parrots won't decimate your fingers if you've been training them and continue spending a lot of time with them. Do you live in an apartment? Most larger birds are louder, but don't sing throughout the day like some of the smaller species. If you are looking for a larger bird, be prepared to be spending a good deal of time with them per day. Contrary to popular belief, they can be more demanding than dogs. They say it's like having a two year old for the rest of your life.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I know a bit about birds. :)

Posted by Demonblade

i dont live in an appartment per-se, it a military dormitory and we can only have fish/birds. Fish are boring. I didnt realize that it took that much care for a bird. Do they happen to make a bunch of noise at night...i really only have one room...and if it constantly woke me up, i would probably be forced to cook it and eat it out of utter rage alone.

It takes a great deal of time and effort to keep a larger parrot. A smaller parrot would not exactly be the case, but they still need love and time spent out of the cage everyday (as well as proper care).

Most birds don't make any noise at all during the night. If the lights are out, and a cover over the cage, my eight don't make a peep. They do like to sing when it starts getting light out, though, or if it isn't quiet in the house any longer. If I'm not up by 9, they usually start to sing.

Posted by Demonblade

hmm...well, thats good to hear. I could use a better alarm clock...ive broken three since ive been in florida.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2107317551

Posted by Zeta

**** tree is in the way. =/

EDIT: Hey, 2K! =P

There's more than one photo. ;)

Posted by Zeta

o...

3rds the best.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Sunsets need to be on water or they fail.:(

It's prairieland in Canada...what the **** more do you want from me. >:O

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was merely stating something. I guess I got spoiled living on the west coast of florida.:(

[url=http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2105983617]I know you'll be turned on.[/url]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Animals arouse me, therefore I fap'd. I now request more.

Seriously though, really adorable. What species?

Posted by Ant

it was an animal...woo.

Posted by Corrupt

Aw, he's a cute little fella. Like Vamp asked, what species is he?

He's a Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Crested Gecko). I'll be getting a few more to breed later on, and I may ship. ;)

Posted by Stalolin

lisa is officially a small lizard.

And it's very cute.

Posted by Dexter

I like lizards, but I still think this thread needs more Wang.

I saw about 16 lizards yesterday. That's how common they are where I work. They are easy to catch, too, but their tails are so fragile. A least they have the capability to grow back. :(

Quoting Stalolin: lisa is officially a small lizard.

And it's very cute.

:cool:

[quote]They are easy to catch, too, but their tails are so fragile. A least they have the capability to grow back.

Many species can grow back their tails, but cresteds can not. It won't hinder them in any way, but looks less aesthetically pleasing. Their tail is also prehensile, so it's kinda like a fifth arm.

Posted by Zeta

What's the little guy's name? IT'S GEX, RITE?

Posted by The Judge

Judge: *looking at thread title* "What is this?"
Ant: "It's an animal."
Judge: *clicks link and posts conversation*

Quoting Zeta: What's the little guy's name? IT'S GEX, RITE?

That'd be overly lame. Something I am not. ;)

Since I don't know whether or not it's a male or female yet, I'm undecided.

Posted by Ant

How bout, Lisa Jr.

Posted by Draxamus

Name it Mister Lizard.

Posted by Lord of Spam

WARNING. Care has reached critically low levels. Please restock soon.

[url=http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2105928380]Few better ones.[/url]

I know. ;)

Maybe I'll post a pic of myself, someday.

Posted by Porcupine

I first looked at this picture and didn't recognise that thing on your thumb to be any kind of creature. :(

Posted by mis0

I found this today in my old stuff I was going through, I drew this in that sketch thread for you a long time ago.

[IMG]http://www.dropfiles.net/files/2455/angel.jpg[/IMG]

*supar bump*

I remember that sketch! I actually saved it on my hd when you first posted it. :cool: